Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"In March 1997, a 3-year-old New Smyrna Beach boy was killed by a 450-pound alligator that grabbed him and dragged him into Lake Ashby in Volusia County as he walked on the shore with his dog. Officials believe the 11-foot gator was attracted by the dog. Adam Trevor Binford was pulled under the surface and drowned. Wildlife officials shot the alligator, which was still holding the boy's body 20 hours later."

Christ almighty.

People are trying to defend the parents by saying 'have you ever watched a toddler', like what? :lol

I hate how people try to use Pokemon for serious agendas on tumblr and in general. Like gender issues (because tumblr), animal abuse (PETA) and other stuff like hate towards friendship evolutions...

They said they were going to kill all the gators to find the body for the parents. So all of them have to die because of their own stupidity.

Well, there goes the image of a picture perfect state that is Florida. Mr. Green have fantasy of retiring there, lol. There were times he dream of fishing there.

I posted this in the dedicated thread about this, but they've already caught and euthanized four alligators and cut them open with no "success".

Florida seems like a perfect state. Great weather, no state income tax...but it has a bunch of wildlife you need to look out for (have a former coworker who resides there that is always worried about gators getting into their backyard pool, as well as pythons coming out of their toilet...snakes will crawl into sewage lines) as well as the fact that the state rests on limestone which is more conducive to sink holes.

First it was bathrooms, then shooting a monkey, then killing gays, now it's killer alligators at Disney. Hey Walt, lets build a family resort in the swamp. Whats the worst that can happen....

Peterpan-disneyscreencaps-8010.jpg

rescuers9.jpg

There will probably be a call to edit this movie now.

I posted this in the dedicated thread about this, but they've already caught and euthanized four alligators and cut them open with no "success".

Florida seems like a perfect state. Great weather, no state income tax...but it has a bunch of wildlife you need to look out for (have a former coworker who resides there that is always worried about gators getting into their backyard pool, as well as pythons coming out of their toilet...snakes will crawl into sewage lines) as well as the fact that the state rests on limestone which is more conducive to sink holes.

Their schools systems are terrible and they have a lot of issues with severe crime. Factor in the hurricanes and the fact every runaway goes there....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to know, crows lol.

Being an irrational human that I am, I'm sure I'd want to kill every alligator in area to get my daughter back. I guess they just need to ban Gators.

A resort or council that does not warn of alligators in a body of water is grossly negligent.

Signage simply warning visitors or guests not to swim are not adequate.

Blaming the parents is astonishing.

A resort or council that does not warn of alligators in a body of water is grossly negligent.

I agree with some of it. But the blame game is ridiculous. Bad **** happens. Not always necessary to blame others. I just wish this country would stop pointing fingers everytime something happens. It's such a trait of immaturity

Who doesn't know Florida has gators though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about not creating beaches in alligator swamps. Make it Not easy for alligators to climb ?

People who work with these things say fences won't work.

And like I said, this isn't happening all the time. Once in all the years they've been there, in Florida, means they've been doing a pretty good job at wildlife management. Goodness, you're probably more apt at getting your eye put out by gulls down there than getting eaten by a gator. Those gulls can be vicious when you have food.

And Paw is right. Nobody's fault. Parents or Disney.

Back