Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate people talking on facebook how because they don't like either candidate they are either not voting of voting for an independent.
One of these guys is going to win. One is worst than the other. People keep talking about wasting their votes on other people, I hate that. I really hate it. they keep preaching how they don't support either one and bla bla bla, there is only two real options :slap

Yes there is.......

weinerholder.jpg

It's true though. A vote for anybody other than Obamalamadingdong or Romoney is virtually wasted.

Yep. So i'm wasting my vote.

You know what annoys me too? People just voting on a candidate just to elect that party. Meh.

I'm picking that Julia lady! :yess:

And Amendment 64.

I think it works that way anywhere.
Here in Ohio, once again, there's already a voting controversy growing.
Yaaaaaay OHIO!
:mad:
that is because Ohio is a major battleground state

Your vote is precious and giving it to an unworthy candidate can not be justified.
This :lecture

It's true though. A vote for anybody other than Obamalamadingdong or Romoney is virtually wasted.

I think MOST people who "vote independent/green/etc" know their vote is wasted, but are trying to make a political statement. I wrote in fictional characters because I simply can't justify putting my vote towards either one of the douches running for office even if I know that they are the only two serious candidates. I voted serious on all of the local candidates and propositions.

Everyday I hear/see people say that they really do not like either candidate, but they don't want to waste a vote on someone else who won't win. This is idiotic thinking to me because...is the person voting just to vote for someone who can win?

Maybe if 75% of the people who don't want to vote for Obamaturd or Romneyturd actually voted for someone else, it would make a pretty strong statement.

there is a women who comes on the same train as me everyday holding a baby in one arm and the other hand holds a cardboard sign with something I think is writen in Portchugeese and she gives this same lousy speech everyday asking peeps for money to feed the baby I really feel like taking a few pennies one day and make believe handing it to her then when she is about to take it throw them across the floor so she would have to bend down and pick it up make her work for it in some way

there is a women who comes on the same train as me everyday holding a baby in one arm and the other hand holds a cardboard sign with something I think is writen in Portchugeese and she gives this same lousy speech everyday asking peeps for money to feed the baby I really feel like taking a few pennies one day and make believe handing it to her then when she is about to take it throw them across the floor so she would have to bend down and pick it up make her work for it in some way

I bet she's actually a man. You should kick her in the nuts just to complete the humiliation.

i am tempted to but she uses the baby to shield her which I think is disgraceful how do you bring a life into the world to use them for panhandling and if the baby is really starving this women must be some disinfected communist who jumped the border to get here

i am tempted to but she uses the baby to shield her which I think is disgraceful how do you bring a life into the world to use them for panhandling and if the baby is really starving this women must be some disinfected communist who jumped the border to get here

At least she is a disinfected communist. It's the dirty communists that you really have to be wary of.

dontstareeat.jpg

I hate that Amanda Todd can't even rest in peace without *******s putting **** up about her on youtube. :mad:

Oopsidaisie :(

No worries, that part remained awesome even though I kinda figured it was coming from your GIF. Rick isn't taking any **** this season :yess:

At least she is a disinfected communist. It's the dirty communists that you really have to be wary of.

:lol:lol:lol

Back