Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to sleep in a second story bedroom over a main street in the summer. There was an industrial bakery on the previous block and 18-wheelers were coming and going all day. Lots of motorcycles. You could also hear all street level conversation.

Why do people quote pictures when the post is on the same page? After I get done scrolling through ten pictures, I don't need to see the same ten pictures in the next post.

Do you? Why? Explain yourself.

I used to sleep in a second story bedroom over a main street in the summer. There was an industrial bakery on the previous block and 18-wheelers were coming and going all day. Lots of motorcycles. You could also hear all street level conversation.

Live near a train yard. :monkey4

Why do people quote pictures when the post is on the same page? After I get done scrolling through ten pictures, I don't need to see the same ten pictures in the next post.

Just to piss you off. :D

I think this was my first "effn hate" post in this thread. Seriously. Bugs me to death.

My favorite though, after the quote with 32 images, "nice pics"

:gah:

I think this was my first "effn hate" post in this thread. Seriously. Bugs me to death.

Nice post.

I'm usually done with a thread the second I get what I'm waiting for. I last longer in figure threads because interesting things tend to happen after people get them in hand, but statue threads are hard enough to endure just waiting for it to ship. I have zero use for them once the wait is over. Pictures don't help. Actually, I'm finding they dull the anticipation.

I'm not much on reviews or photos, they are great but not THAT great.

Ski

It makes people feel like they are significate.

I'm usually done with a thread the second I get what I'm waiting for. I last longer in figure threads because interesting things tend to happen after people get them in hand, but statue threads are hard enough to endure just waiting for it to ship. I have zero use for them once the wait is over. Pictures don't help. Actually, I'm finding they dull the anticipation.

I'm done with a thread when the start becoming customs. Though it is amusing when someone takes their $200 Arnold doll and ruins it with their "custom" skills. :lol

I hate pics of armpit hair! :mad:

242wnpj.jpg

Garbage trucks didn't show up until 7:44am. I got to sleep in an extra hour today! :woo

I sure miss the days when I could sleep in until 9 or 10. :(

Back