Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate people who shamelessly plug their sales threads in inappropriate threads.

Really chaps my hide!

I hate when people type in all caps in some street lingo trash. You see I'm looking to hire someone as an assistant and I got all kinds of this garbage. Word of advice if you're looking for work try not to email the boss who's going to hire you with this type of unprofessional diarrhea.

WHERE IZ YOU AT? YO FUH REALZ DOG I NEEDZ A JOB BAD YO. GOT DA PAY DUH BILLZ NO WUT I'M SAYING. HERE BE MY REZUME. HIT ME UP.

To make it even worse these are from women. :lol

I hate when people type in all caps in some street lingo trash. You see I'm looking to hire someone as an assistant and I got all kinds of this garbage. Word of advice if you're looking for work try not to email the boss who's going to hire you with this type of unprofessional diarrhea.

That is just embarrassing! :gah: I would be hitting delete or throwing that in the trash once I got to the second word.

I wouldn't know about poo cooties. :dunno

But honestly, the damn thing comes with a lid so it should be closed when not in use (which was my whole point).

Sorry.........read it wrong. :D

Supposedly, when you flush after pooping, it throws poo germs up into the room. But then, if that's the case, wouldn't the poo germs collect on the underneath side of the lid, so when you use the toilet again, the poo germs get on your shirt or back if you lean against the back?

Here.......I took a pic of one of mine. He got mad I took his pic.

redturd.jpg

sounds like they need a pimp or something. :lol

Imagine running a magazine. :lol :slap

I hate it when a song gets stuck in your head, even though you didn't hear it. Just seeing a verse from the song.

Here try this or maybe it's just me:

You are not alone.

Back