Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it whenever some PM's for a favor or wants something from you but whenever you tell the politely that it might not happen and you suggests other options or alternatives with a response back to see if that works for them and they basically leave it at that and disregard the PM as if they never sent it and never answer back.

Almost like a little child that throws a hissy fit whenever they don't get their way. :lecture :lecture :lecture

I hate pulling up dandelions. Filled up a 96 gallon yard waste can with them...no joke. :( And I'm only about 85% done.

c2_03984.jpg

Thank ya Boba :duff

Budget cuts and school politics put me on the short end of losing my teaching position at the end of the 09-10 school year.

I'm sorry to hear that! What are you doing now? Still looking or did something turn up?

I'm sorry to hear that! What are you doing now? Still looking or did something turn up?

Thanks. :) Yeah, I've tried to get teaching jobs and none. I'm not totally sure that my name isn't on the ____ list to be honest. I wasn't jumping for joy on a few changes the two administrators wanted to make to my department. Really long story. :lol I've lost count the number of jobs I've applied for over the last year plus. Some pre-school jobs even and was told I didn't have enough early childhood experience to get on. The guy at the unemployment office told me I probably should look into customer service work. In Missouri you can take the teaching exam in other areas and if you can pass you will then be licensed to teach those areas at whatever grade level the test is for. I'm gonna look into that and probably just at this point take 1-2 lower paying jobs to get back into the work force.

Thanks. :) Yeah, I've tried to get teaching jobs and none. I'm not totally sure that my name isn't on the ____ list to be honest. I wasn't jumping for joy on a few changes the two administrators wanted to make to my department. Really long story. :lol I've lost count the number of jobs I've applied for over the last year plus. Some pre-school jobs even and was told I didn't have enough early childhood experience to get on. The guy at the unemployment office told me I probably should look into customer service work. In Missouri you can take the teaching exam in other areas and if you can pass you will then be licensed to teach those areas at whatever grade level the test is for. I'm gonna look into that and probably just at this point take 1-2 lower paying jobs to get back into the work force.

Oh yeah, make a few waves and they'll drowned you. Happens here too.

Good luck. You might try looking into charter schools as well.

I love it whenever some PM's for a favor or wants something from you but whenever you tell the politely that it might not happen and you suggests other options or alternatives with a response back to see if that works for them and they basically leave it at that and disregard the PM as if they never sent it and never answer back.

Almost like a little child that throws a hissy fit whenever they don't get their way. :lecture :lecture :lecture

:lecture:lecture:lecture got buried the teacher talk :gah:

Josh and Ween STFU!!!! :mad:

Almost like a little child that throws a hissy fit whenever they don't get their way. :lecture :lecture

:lecture:lecture:lecture got buried the teacher talk :gah:

Now who's acting like a child who doesn't get his way? :lol :lol :lol

Oh yeah, make a few waves and they'll drowned you. Happens here too.

Good luck. You might try looking into charter schools as well.

Yeah, pretty much. What sucked even more was it was two admins I thought I had in my corner. We were friends outside of school so I thought they would understand why I wasn't all jumping for joy.

Thank ya! Sadly not many Charter schools left in the KC area. They're on the radar of places being checked for sure though.

Good luck with the job search, Josh. Didn't realize things were that bad for you :(

Thank ya!! :duff Well, I don't talk a lot about whats going on in my life here. Tends to get used against me at somepoint when I'm in a discussion with someone. :lol

:monkey2:monkey2

Now who's acting like a child who doesn't get his way? :lol :lol

Yeah!! :nana: :lol

Back