Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/dc-comics-action-figures/185155-hot-toys-deathstroke.html

source.gif

It's not racist. He shot and killed someone. He was in possession of the firearm. His story changed after he was arrested. People are allowed to disagree with this and not be labeled.

Come on man. I know you try to come as edgy but this is a travesty.

I think you need to get your sarcasm detectors inspected...

SF trying to uphold their image as Sanctuary City.. It reminds me of the OJ case..... good god.. That dude was guilty..

Its not about race or color of skin, its about they f-ng killed someone.....:slap

Come on man. I know you try to come as edgy but this is a travesty.

It wasnt even about being edgy but I was just messing with thebatman lol. The joke was disagreeing with the batman lol

Truth is california is truly lost. There is no coming back. Search on youtube to what adam corolla says about california and undocumented citizens, even joe rogan is talking about leaving. But adam corolla is the only celebrity saying it like it is. You should check out his vids, theres no return

It wasnt even about being edgy but I was just messing with thebatman lol. The joke was disagreeing with the batman lol

Truth is california is truly lost. There is no coming back. Search on youtube to what adam corolla says about california and undocumented citizens, even joe rogan is talking about leaving. But adam corolla is the only celebrity saying it like it is. You should check out his vids, theres no return
I'll look it up

His Polish analogy of L.A. is pretty funny :lol

His Polish analogy of L.A. is pretty funny :lol

It is depressing the amount of hate he gets for just talking about what he sees going on

As for the guy that shot the girl, i read that if he had killed a sea lion ( even by accident) he would have been fined 100k and gone to jail for one year....

Last edited:
I think you need to get your sarcasm detectors inspected...

Perhaps I left it in my other coat. I took the remark at face value. In that case I overreacted to Crow. I get defensive about how quickly the term racist is tossed at anyone who disagrees in an arguments about current events. (I tried my hardest to write that sentence without using the word pol-t-cs.)

I get defensive about how quickly the term racist is tossed at anyone who disagrees in an arguments about current events. (I tried my hardest to write that sentence without using the word pol-t-cs.)
Do you get defensive about how quickly the term HATER is tossed at anyone who disagrees in an arguments about movies/figures/ect ? I only askin' out of curiosity, because it is essentially the same thing but most people here actually approve of it.

Back