Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate is a harsh word for such a minor complaint but - the fact that Forbidden Planet Dublin seems to promote nothing but Funko Pop novelty junk on their Facebook. What damn action figures do you have?! :gah:

Gonna be hilarious when that style collectible crashes.

I had the very early DC and Marvel pops when they first came out and as soon as they started selling in Walmart and target I sold them. I made a ridiculous amount of money on them so I can't hate them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People who wear slippers outside of their house to do their normal everyday activities. Are you that low class that you can't even put on a normal pair of shoes? It makes you look like the laziest person on the planet. This recent fad of wearing moccasin slippers as normal Shoes by girls looks so stupid.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

There are moccasins that are worn as shoes. I have several pair. I only wear them for special occasions though.

Pow Wows, buffalo hunts and Peace pipe circles?

:lol Sweat Lodges

I have been to Pow Wows before though. Been a long time ago.

Ween, i wasnt talking about those. Im talking about the preppy ones, makes women look like dudes.

I have no idea what those are. Probably don't want to either.

People who wear slippers outside of their house to do their normal everyday activities. Are you that low class that you can't even put on a normal pair of shoes? It makes you look like the laziest person on the planet. This recent fad of wearing moccasin slippers as normal Shoes by girls looks so stupid.

:lol life's too short to hate on this, brother.

He didnt even show us what he meant,
Besides a lot of people wear those shoes because of feet or ankle problems. My roomate wears those cuz of ankle problems

How does a moccasin alleviate ankle pain?

I didnt feel like i needed to show a pic. I figured you guys would just know what i meant. Slippers dont alleviate ankle pain, if the people who wear them think that its clearly a great placebo for them or they want to be lazy and dont want to admit it.

How does a moccasin alleviate ankle pain?

I didnt feel like i needed to show a pic. I figured you guys would just know what i meant. Slippers dont alleviate ankle pain, if the people who wear them think that its clearly a great placebo for them or they want to be lazy and dont want to admit it.

I dont know, but it is not as restrictive or heavy as a regular shoe. No laces either so it lets the foot be more free.

It is not placebo for sure.

Last edited:

I run with the five finger shoes which are effectively sole-less shoes for ankle, hip and knee issues and they absolutely work. I've never heard of a moccasin being used for similar purposes but I wouldn't wear them anyways so who knows?

I run with the five finger shoes which are effectively sole-less shoes for ankle, hip and knee issues and they absolutely work. I've never heard of a moccasin being used for similar purposes but I wouldn't wear them anyways so who knows?
They are thin and almost weightless.

Back