THING PF ARRIVING IN 5-7 DAYS for USA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics!!! You folks better re-order that canceled. Looks like a winner real winner!!!

Watch the extra exclusive disappear from SS now. Wish I had the room.

Yes, on those pix he looks a lot better. Glad I didn't cancel today, but have SSC turn the order into an Flexpay. Figured, I can still get rid of it later, if I really don't like it. But of course I'll be getting mine sometime in June or so.

Great pictures! It shows how bad the first batch of pictures with the flash were.

Boy, time to sit back and watch all the rats jump back on the bandwagon! :lol:lol

Pics look better but still not lovin' it. Next week's PF Announcement could still knock it right off.

All I can say is :rotfl at any ****** bag that cancelled at the first pics. :rotfl:rotfl

HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!!! :rock

He's gonna look some good with HULK except for the posers that canned him! I am drunk and I can still see how great this pice is.....:rotfl at dumb ass people who cancelled.

much better pics. Still have mine on order. Makes me wonder if there will be some that are good, and some not so good... Because there's no denying the first set of pics had a flawed paint job. Her'es to hping the exclusives are painted better. :duff

Back