They Live Figures anyone? (Piper's 1 year death RIP)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cixx

Super Freak
Reaction score
Will it ever happen? Someone make it happen! Blitzway?

(Especially now that Piper is gone.)

I'd Take Nada, Frank and Alien cop.

I would be in for a Piper figure.

I feel like it's only a matter of time before Storm has one to pair with their Hogan figure which they tease year after year.

I hope someone does this. I love this movie. Best fight scene ever!

Oh yes please! Of course we need Nada and an Alien in a suit. I wonder if it'd be tough to get rights for his head, would WWE be involved? If so, let's just get a bootleg company to knock out an "Sunglasses Alien Killer" figure wink wink

Aside from 1/6 I imagine Mezco would do some pretty neat things with One:12 Collective They Live figures - colour and B+W versions, B+W versions of the aliens come with different heads and hands to the colour versions...

Aside from 1/6 I imagine Mezco would do some pretty neat things with One:12 Collective They Live figures - colour and B+W versions, B+W versions of the aliens come with different heads and hands to the colour versions...

Would love me some Mezco One:12 They Live figures

I am looking forward to next month though if all things work out

I'm not seeing the They Live alien figure this year on display at Toy Fair from Mezco. I'm afraid that's not a good sign.

toy-fair-2019-mezco-one12-collective-063.jpg

But there was something shown in that crappy mego style
. It was from NECA

Sorry not a fan of those types of figures. I?d like to see a good 1/6 as a piper and John carpenter fan. Not high on my list of priorities but more than worthy. But at least some stuff is being made

Back