Theatrical Horror Movie Poster Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake

Super Freak
Reaction score
Heya all,

I wanted to share my poster collection. These are just the posters I have in frames, some frames are crappy and some are custom. On with it!!

Texas Chain Saw Massacre U.S. 1-Sheet signed by Gunnar Hansen

IMG_2275.jpg

Day of the Dead U.S. 1-Sheet signed by George Romero, Tom Savini, Joe Pilato and Howard Sherman

IMG_2276.jpg

Freddy Vs. Jason U.S. 1-Sheet signed by Robert Englund and Ken Kerzinger

IMG_2277.jpg

Halloween II U.S. 1-Sheet signed by ____ Warlock

IMG_2278.jpg

Scream U.S. 1-Sheet signed by Wes Craven

IMG_2279.jpg

Cabin Fever U.S. 1-Sheet signed by Eli Roth (silver sharpie, impossible to see unless very close)

IMG_2281.jpg

Friday the 13th Part 6 U.S. 1-Sheet signed by C.J. Graham

IMG_2282.jpg

Dawn of the Dead U.S. 1-Sheet signed by Gaylen Ross, David Emge, Ken Foree and Scott Reiniger

IMG_2283.jpg

Aliens U.S. 1-Sheet signed by Michael Biehn and Lance Hendricksen

IMG_2284.jpg

Halloween Italian 1-Sheet (this baby is HUGE)

IMG_2285.jpg

Evil Dead 2 U.S. 1-Sheet signed by Bruce Campbell

IMG_2286.jpg

Zodiac 1-Sheet signed by Mark Ruffalo, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anthony Edwards, Robert Downey, Jr., Brian Cox, John Carroll Lynch and Dermot Mulrooney

IMG_2287.jpg

Nightmare on Elm Street Austrailian Daybill

IMG_2288.jpg

Friday the 13th Austrailian Daybill signed by Sean S. Cunningham

IMG_2289.jpg

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Austrailian Daybill

IMG_2291.jpg

Jaws Austrailian Daybill

IMG_2293.jpg

Halloween Austrailian Daybill

IMG_2294.jpg

The Thing Austrailian Daybill

IMG_2295.jpg

The Fog Austrailian Daybill

IMG_2296.jpg

The Thing U.S. Insert poster

IMG_2297.jpg

I also have the Scream British Quad signed by Drew Barrymore, Skeet Ulrich, Courtney Cox, David Arquette and Neve Campbell getting framed as we speak, I hope to have it back in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for looking all!!
Jeremy

Everything is quite nice. I really like the day bills and insert posters. I have the same TCM Aussie day bill, it is a great poster

Nice collection! And I love the fact that you aren't afraid to get them signed which means you truly love to collect these things.

Thanks so much for the great comments guys!

I definitely don't think I would ever flip these, which is why most of them are personalized. I might start just getting the signatures though so my kids can sell them for a few bucks in 50 years or so...:)

Nice collection! And I love the fact that you aren't afraid to get them signed which means you truly love to collect these things.

I'm always afraid to take my posters out of the frames honestly, some of them especially the older folded ones are tough to get in there. I'd love to get some of them signed but.....

Evan

Wow, great stuff, especially with the sigs.

Are older movie posters always folded.

I would venture to guess pretty much most posters pre 1990's are folded at some point, I've been collecting posters for a long time and trying to find an un-rolled older poster is pretty rare.

Evan

Thanks again guys, I do love my posters!

I actually like the folded look for the older posters because it gives them a nice vintage appearance.

Out of all of them, the Halloween Daybill is by far my favorite. Hard to find those nowadays.

Wow those are really nice posters. Do you frame them yourself or do you get them framed and what kind of frames do you use. I have a few posters that I was thinking of framing myself but I wasnt sure what kind of frames were good for movie type posters or posters of that size.

The first bunch of posters are framed in cheapo frames I bought at Suncoast years ago. I have been transitioning them all over to professional frames from Michael's over the years. All of the daybills and a few of the US 1-sheets are framed by Michael's. I use the museum glass for protection and a very plain looking black metal frame. It's not cheap though, my Scream Quad that I just dropped off is running me about $210.

Back