Action Figure THE X-MEN by elvis1976 - update CABLE - CYCLOPS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: THE X-MEN by elvis1976 - update CABLE

THanks a lot guys!

Here's some update on CABLE.
Added some more details.
Still need his damn gun.

P1020762.jpg

P1020770.jpg

P1020763.jpg

P1020766.jpg

P1020755.jpg

P1020765.jpg

P1020767.jpg

Elivs that is just beautiful. It is hands down the best cable I have ever seen!!

Wow, that is just simply amazing work elvis. If I saw that figure up for sale somewhere I would buy it in a minute.

holy...amazing work, man. you have some crazy awesome talent.

Update on CABLE.
I was able to buy the koto statue for 50$ on ebay.

I used the head, gun and of course baby HOPE.
Repainted everything and now I think he looks more like CABLE. :)

P1020940.jpg

P1020942.jpg

and early WIP pics of classic CYCLOPS to go with my WOLVERINE.

P1020947.jpg

P1020956.jpg

Wow! That's Cable right there! Not sure if I'm liking those big hoses coming from his back. Baby Hope looks awesome! :lol :lol :rotfl
Jim Lee Cyclops was my favorite x-men growing up! That is a dream come true right there! :exactly:

Wow, this cable is amazing, it's Rob Liefield but not so obnoxious. In fact, it's a billion levels about that. This is the best interpretation I've even seen of him. I'm not even a cable fan and I love this thing. Elvis my friend, this is your best work ever.

Wow, this cable is amazing, it's Rob Liefield but not so obnoxious. In fact, it's a billion levels about that. This is the best interpretation I've even seen of him. I'm not even a cable fan and I love this thing. Elvis my friend, this is your best work ever.

Thanks man, that got to be one of the best compliment :clap

Can I get that Classic costume Wolverine?? or some instructions on how to build my own lol??

These are amazing man. Awesome!!

Back