Action Figure THE X-MEN by elvis1976 - update CABLE - CYCLOPS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: THE X-MEN by elvis1976

Can't wait to see how you pull those off, I've got Havok in the pipe right now. I made it so his chest lights up, I just need to get a brighter LED so it will look better.

Thanks for letting us come visit the XMEN mansion school for the gifted young one's everyone look's AMAZING !!! ABSOLUTELY BAD ASS!!!:clap:fireworks:rock

Can't wait to see how you pull those off, I've got Havok in the pipe right now. I made it so his chest lights up, I just need to get a brighter LED so it will look better.

I hope this helps.

I like these bright LED assemblies:
https://www.oznium.com/prewired-surface-mount-led

It arrives wired for a 12 volt (car battery) system. However I cut the current-limiting resistor out of the cable and then connect it to a three volt battery.

I used a blue one to light up the inside of a 1/6 scale 2001 space odyssey helmet.

Awesome! What about the head? Are you gonna wait for the Sucker Punch Amber one or did you find something else?

I found another one but i'm waitin to judge once in hands.

Thoough the amber head is a really good idea.

I'm working with the Biel head for Rogue so i think a hot toys quality head for jubilee might be the best.

Yeah! Those would both be awesome! :)

Maybe the Cuban TrueType for Storm?

Fantastic work! :clap

Beast has always been a favorite of mine. Did you sculpt the head yourself?

Fantastic work! :clap

Beast has always been a favorite of mine. Did you sculpt the head yourself?

Thanks bro, head is form the marvel legends icons beast and body is a maximum agression 12" jakks body customized!

Here's my latest Wolverine

IMG_4719.jpg

IMG_4720.jpg

IMG_4723.jpg

IMG_4726.jpg

IMG_4738.jpg

Great looking stuff, I'm looking forward to seeing how you pull off your female X-Men. I was thinking about using the Sucker Punch Amber HS for either Lady Deathstrike or Psylocke.

Back