The Wolf Man life size bust painted by Bucephallos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bucephallos

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Here one rare and iconic bust from the universal classic horror movies painted by myself!!
This life size bust shows the great Lon Chaney Jr. as The Wolf Man 1941 and this sculpt cought all characteristic of Jack Pierce´s make up to this beast.
I also customized the base and add some effects to give the bust the final look!
Hope you like

Regards,

Yavuz

picture.php

picture.php

Watch on youtube the vid with full details
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq_D0V3ITW0&feature=channel_video_title

Fantastic Work my good friend Yavuz :1-1: its nice to see your sharing your Awesome work on here for us :wink1:
such a stunning Wolf man -well done.

Fantastic Work my good friend Yavuz :1-1: its nice to see your sharing your Awesome work on here for us :wink1:
such a stunning Wolf man -well done.

Hey Lee my friend ...nice to see you here :) ...ye i just wanted to share some pics and paint results here ...no big deal
...i´m sure you have seen the Joker vid on youtube ;)

Most excellent work!:clap

The 1:1 wolfman bust is at the top of my wishlist of thing that Sideshow never made and possibly never will, your Silver screen paint job and the custom base is excellent, congrats. If I'm not mistaken, that's the Howard S wolfman bust correct? Do you know if he still makes them?

Most excellent work!:clap

The 1:1 wolfman bust is at the top of my wishlist of thing that Sideshow never made and possibly never will, your Silver screen paint job and the custom base is excellent, congrats. If I'm not mistaken, that's the Howard S wolfman bust correct? Do you know if he still makes them?

Hey buddy thank you so much for the kind words, much appreciated! :)
...you are right its from Howard but i really dont know if he still doing them but i think no!! ....ye this piece is just awesome the sculpt is excellent and i loved to work on this bust!!! ...man i wish u get one someday

Regards,

Yavuz

Last edited:
Beautiful paintwork! Black and White is really tough to paint while making it look realistic at the same time.

You have definitely achieved this effect...Bravo!!! :clap

Al :)

MySpace
Kitbuilders Magazine

Hey Al thank you buddy for your comment and thoughts :) ...i really was thinking a long time about which colour is the best for The Wolfman and i´m really happy how he finally turned out!
The pics doesn´t justice this piece ...if you want check out the vid on youtube about this piece ...there also the Joker life size bust, the Superman (christopher reeve) life size bust and Bram Stoker´s Dracula (Gary Oldman) life size bust ...all painted and customized by me :)

Thanks for watching

Yavuz

Back