The Witch (Baba Yaga) from Andy Bergholtz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hemooo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,
I'm pretty happy to share with you my latest addition to the horror collection,, the witch! one of a kind from the great Andy B collection. Since I'm collection the Court of the Dead line think she will blend perfectly with the rest! hope u like it :)

TzM02Uo.jpg

HST2nDU.jpg

XINTaJK.jpg

5NY2g7Q.jpg

VbV1JwD.jpg

jhxWKgm.jpg

rD6cxyN.jpg

OMG I want one! How did you make this? Is this 1/6 scale? Please share with me the ingrediants!!! :)

OMG I want one! How did you make this? Is this 1/6 scale? Please share with me the ingrediants!!! :)

glad u like it :D this is 1/4 mixed media figure from the sculpture Andy Bergholtz. He is relocating & was listing some of his work/collection for sale, he also did me the honor of signing the base :)
y4u2ape7.jpg

she also was displayed along with the reaper & jack the ripper in Monsterpalooza 2013
3edytytu.jpg

Where did he have this stuff listed for sale? I would think he has some nice pieces that you won't find anywhere else.

That is awesome! Congrats on an incredible piece :rock :rock

many thanks! glad you like it :hi5:

Where did he have this stuff listed for sale? I would think he has some nice pieces that you won't find anywhere else.
I saw this one listed in his FB sculpture page (posted a link to craigList) , he also had Barlog life size wall bust at that time!

Back