The Waste-Time Continuum Video Review: Sideshow Collectibles General Grievous

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I threw this up in the General Grievous thread, but incase folks haven't been there in a few days I decided to give it it's own thread.

Enjoy!

Your feedback is encouraged. I plan on doing reviews like this as often as my wallet allows, and if I can do anything to make them more enjoyable or informative please let me know here or in a PM. Thanks!

P.S. I'm going to start working on the Banner/Hulk HT set review on Wednesday when he gets delivered! I can't wait!!!

Last edited:
I saw this over there and watched it again here. Very well-done. Really hits all the high notes of the figure from background to the figure's many features to how it's being customized. Great production....look forward to your next entry!

I really enjoyed this review, the only feedback would be to edit the length a bit. It will help you stand out from the competition, IMO most 1/6th scale reviews are bloated. Maybe include some voice over a over the footage. I usually find 1/6th scale video reviews to be very boring but I think you have something unique here. Subbed.

Back