The Walking Dead "The prison" diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bender

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi, after a lot of work I´ve just finished my Walking Dead diorama "The prison", that was built to place the 5" scale figures from McFarlane Toys.

When I had the idea, I didn´t think that it would take so much time to make, just the big wall took me about 3 weeks, because of painting about 1.000 bricks one by one.The passage and the trash took a lot of work to make too.

The materials I used to make the dio were wood, foam board, aluminium, sand paper, pvc, wire mesh, brush, carton and paper. The measurements are 40 cm x 39 cm x 28 cm.

In the pictures there are only 3 figures, Michonne, Merle and a zombie, I have to wait til september to complete the dio with the new figures, Carl, the Governor...

Update: A short video of the prison with new figures:
https://vimeo.com/76425715

fdtt.jpg

r9ex.jpg

urdd.jpg

jtuh.jpg

c2.jpg

9mma.jpg

uuce.jpg

ueje.jpg

iv5s.jpg

waxn.jpg

Last edited:
That looks crazy awesome! you could use this for the last of us stuff too...given the proper scale.

Amazing work man! I can't wait to see it with a bunch of zombies over-running it with Rick's group fending them off.

I hate it when my favorite bands could have put out a totally awesome album, but for whatever reasons they let ego get in the way and deliver a product that is merely good. But not as great as it would otherwise have been.

I hate it when my favorite bands could have put out a totally awesome album, but for whatever reasons they let ego get in the way and deliver a product that is merely good. But not as great as it would otherwise have been.

???????
Care to explain? Are you referencing my board names?

Thank you all for your comments :) !!!!!!!

Yes, it would be great in 1/6, mostly because of painting much less than 1.000 bricks :cuckoo:. I made it that scale because have no space to place such a huge dio.

Back