The Walking Dead Season 3 Blu-Ray Steelbook $29.99 at Target

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garemlin

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just saw this in the Target sale ad. The Walking Dead Season 3 Steelbook for $29,99!!! t is a Target Exclusive. Awesome price considering the regular Blu-Ray set is around $50 or more. Looks like the regular Blu-Ray set is also $29.99 too. This is apparently in store online. Price shows up as $54.99 online

Just saw this in the Target sale ad. The Walking Dead Season 3 Steelbook for $29,99!!! t is a Target Exclusive. Awesome price considering the regular Blu-Ray set is around $50 or more. Looks like the regular Blu-Ray set is also $29.99 too. This is apparently in store online. Price shows up as $54.99 online

Be careful because a lot of times the price online doesn't match the price in store. I've talked to them about it and they pretty much say too bad.

Or maybe it's right. Amazon has it for $30.

Sweet!!! I didn't even to think to look. Last time I did it was like $45. I get 10% off too. Saves me a trip too. Don't really need the steelbox. My others aren't.

Target's ad says it's an exclusive, so there's something different about theirs than Amazon's.

Target's ad says it's an exclusive, so there's something different about theirs than Amazon's.

It is an exclusive Steelbook. If you look at the ad online and click on it both the Steelbook and regular Blu-Ray sets are $29.99.

Just ordered mine from amazon. Had $16.36 in reward dollars on my amazon m/c plus my 10% off. Cost me $10.36 OOP.

I was going to stop by Target after work but completely forgot. :lol I just ordered the steelbook online just in case I can't make it there tomorrow. Now it's $30 online, btw.

Picked this up last night. Pretty cool looking set. Great price too. Can't believe this was selling for almost $10 cheaper than the set at Best Buy.

Anyone get the fishtank set? Are the heads in it pretty close to 1/6 scale?

Back