Prop The Walking Dead - Rick Grimes Badge Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian87

Super Freak
Reaction score
Digitally sculpted using the actual prop badge as reference and hand crafted by master artisans, Gentle Giant Ltd. is proud to bring you The Walking Dead Sheriff Rick Grimes Replica Badge! Nowhere else can you find as accurate a replica prop! Presented in a beautiful shadowbox that also boasts an authentic replica of actor Andrew Lincoln’s signature, this gorgeous display piece is perfect for any true fan’s collection!

1st Quarter 2014
$88.99

GG10598.jpg

GG10598.jpg

80293-5.jpg

I really like it . . but why is the signature fake . . . for some reason that makes me crazy . . .

I would rather the signature say Rick Grimes . . . if it's going to be fake anyway .

There should be some blood stain on the badge so that it looks like it has been through hell. Yeah I agree on the signature, what's the point of having the signature without its only selling point - authenticity!!

As stated above, the printed signature is a turn off for me. I'd have to make a repro of that tag and get him to sign it.

As stated above, the printed signature is a turn off for me. I'd have to make a repro of that tag and get him to sign it.

Exactly my problem too.

I read somewhere that they are debuting a 18 inch statue at SDCC. I am praying to god this is true, I really want me some walking dead statues!

Exactly my problem too.

I read somewhere that they are debuting a 18 inch statue at SDCC. I am praying to god this is true, I really want me some walking dead statues!

Oh hell yes . . . I am in . . .

If they wanted to put a fake signature on that display it should have read "Rick Grimes" not "Andrew Lincoln". If you want a fake signature from a real person go to eBay.

And if they wanted a signature is should be a real one, like QMX did with Senerity (The Big Damn Replica) and Viper Mark II Artisan Replica.

Oh, no, no, no! It's not a "fake" signature ... it's an "authentic replica!"

:slap

God, that drives me a little nuts, too. Especially for that price. (Though the box is nice.)

A gen-u-ine imiatation!

I might've bought this if it was a real signature. But this is bush league.

If they wanted to put a fake signature on that display it should have read "Rick Grimes" not "Andrew Lincoln". If you want a fake signature from a real person go to eBay.

And if they wanted a signature is should be a real one, like QMX did with Senerity (The Big Damn Replica) and Viper Mark II Artisan Replica.

Excellent point!

This is very cool looking but that price tag.....:thud:
I understand prop replicas go for more but ugh!

Back