The Walking Dead 1/6?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't collect horror figures, but I love the Walking Dead comic and TV series.

I would definitely be down for a Daryl and Michionne, man they could look awesome on any shelf. :yess:

This would be a great line for sideshow to pick up, they have shown there skill with making zombies. I would love for them to pick up the line and do it in 1:6 scale and maybe a pf or two. This seems to be right up there alley and the show looks to have a big fan base with little to buy in terms of collectibles. Go for it sideshow!!!

Rick in his sheriffs uniform, white t shirt with his uniform shirt tucked behind his revolver. Hat in his hand ?
1/6 hot toys

Does sideshow ever anwser questions here about these license requests? I think this line is perfect for them and would sell great with horror fans and walking dead as hot as it is would bring new fans to there products. Come on sideshow there is and endless array of zombies to make from this series!!!

They need to get making some zombies that aren't statues. And this would be the perfect excuse for it.

Back