The VILLAINS of Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would ROCK Wor-Gar....

I thinks it's safe to say that armored characters are probably going to hover between $70-$80 a pop....and if they are rendered well ala Maul and are loaded with character-relevent accessories, I'll glady pay it. C'mon...there is going to be much more to these characters than boots and robes, so it's expected that the cost will be more....

As for a specialty character like the General...I can see that approaching $100 very easily....a totally unique character with no parts that can be used for others and no standard body. For a chance at that above-pictured display, I'd pay it in an instant! (Just don't make the cape exclusive like a certain jedi's poncho...hint, hint...maybe an electro-staff instead?)

My most wanted are:

Vader(no real preference on which suit we get first, but I'd like to see them all eventually)
Boba Fett
Palpatine(ROTJ) and Sidious(ROTS)
Count Dooku
General Grievous
Jango Fett
Stormtroopers, Sandtroopers and Snowtroopers
Tusken Raider
Emperor's Royal Guard
Clone Troopers

I'm waiting for ROTJ Palpatine most! I have a Medi Vader, so I can wait, and Palpatine is a MUST!

I really think we only need one armored Vader. I know the suit went through some changes but nothing major enough IMO to warrant 4-5 figures. If they do 4-5 I'll get them but rather see just one.

Vader
Clones (501st, Shock, Cody, Gree, Bly, Utapau, Coruscant, etc.)
Sidious
Palps (Ep3 Yoda Fight)
Standtroopers
Stormtroopers
Boba Fett
Greivous
Jango Fett
Tusken Raiders

I recently sold my Medi Stormy and Vader so those have been bumped high on my Sideshow wishlist. But really, I'll buy most of the main bad guy characters / troopers so my only wish is that they space them out enough for me to be able to afford.

But the character I probably want most of all as far as villains go is Jango. And Cody after that. Dooku is actually up there pretty high too. I guess I'm in the minority on Palpatine because I really couldn't care less about him. I mean, I'm sure I'll get a ROTS version(s) but I'd probably pass on any others.

I could care less which villians they come out with because I can't think of one I wouldn't want. Clone, Stormies, Vader, Palps, Dooku, bring em all on.

jlcmsu said:
I really think we only need one armored Vader. I know the suit went through some changes but nothing major enough IMO to warrant 4-5 figures. If they do 4-5 I'll get them but rather see just one.

Well, you could probably combine ESB and ROTJ since they are almost exactly alike in appearance, but the ANH and ROTS suits are vastly different and need to be represented accordingly IMHO. One Vader is definitely not enough, especially since he is the most iconic character in the SW universe.

Please Sideshow........I dun care what else is there in store for us freaks in 2007.....

but.......

What is Star Wars without Emperor Palpatine???????? Gimme any version and I would die happy!

Palpy........Palpy.......pleeeeeeze!:emperor :emperor :emperor

Sith Lord 0498 said:
While I sincerely doubt we'll see ALL of these in 2007, these are the Top 10villains (both major and minor) that would be at the top of my wish list:

Darth Vader (ROTS)
Darth Vader (ROTJ)
Darth Sidious (ROTS)
Count Dooku

General Grievous
Boba Fett
Jango Fett

Stormtrooper (w/ Jango head)
501st Legion Clonetrooper (w/ Jango head)
Scout Trooper
Agreed! I REALLY want a ROTS Vader aswell(The Medi's good, but too small and expensive for my tastes.)

And for the Militaries Line:

Captain Colton Antilles with Black/Old Man and White Rebel Fleet Troopers
Luke Skywalker(X-Wing gear) with Biggs Darklighter and Wedge Antilles
Black Uniformed Imperial Officer(ANH Version) with Jango Stomtrooper and Death Star Trooper
Grand Moff Tarkin with Death Star Gunner and Death Squad Commander
Admiral Piett with Death Squad Trooper and Imperial Tech
General Veers(With Removable Combat Armor) with Snow Trooper/Commander(Soft Facepiece, Hard Faceplate, both are interchangeable) and AT-AT Driver
Commander Cody(Switchable heads, one helmeted, one not) with 212th Attack Battalion Clone Trooper and Parjai Squad Airbourne Clone Trooper
Commander Gree with AT-RT Driver and Camo Clone Trooper Scout
Major Bren Derlin with Black/Mustached White and White Hoth Rebel Troopers

:D

pixletwin said:
he he... I have my sources... :monkey3 ;)

That's not funny. I am interested (if that's the right word) to see what he changes for the special editions of the PT.:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Darth Loki said:
That's not funny. I am interested (if that's the right word) to see what he changes for the special editions of the PT.:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

I was just kidding. I have no clue. :lol

Seriously though I have heard rumblings that ILM has been wanting to add stuff like more AT-AT's and AT-ST's to the battle of Hoth... mf.com does have insiders in ILM who leak this info bit by bit... But I would definately be looking to Celebration IV because I am purty sure there will be some interesting previews shown there for the box set. :D

Back