The Video Reviewer Drinking Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

die

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'll keep it simple so it's easier to play, 10 simple rules to follow for each video:

If the first words on the video are "Hi guys" or "Alright guys" - take a sip
If the first words on the video are "What's crack-a-lackin beetches!" - take a chug

If the background music in the video is from Predator - take a sip
if it's from any of the Batman movies- take a chug

If the person talking says a figure looks "sick" - take a sip
for any other descriptive word, take a chug

if the person says "figger" instead of figure - take a sip
if the person says "doll" instead of figger or figure - take a chug

if the pic is out of focus and the person complains/apoligizes about it - take a sip
if the pic is out of focus, but no excuse/apology is given - take a chug

if the person struggles to handle the figure with one hand while filming, take a sip
if something is dropped or broken while doing this - take a chug

if the person has more than one figure from The Dark Knight in their collection - take a sip
if one of these figures are made by Medicom - take a chug

If the person has more than one HT Iron Man figure in their collection, take a sip
If they have less than one - take a chug

If the reviewer can't remember or gets somebody's screename wrong when they thank them - take a sip
If they can't remember the character the figure was based on, take a chug

If the person mentions their wife/girlfriend - take a sip
if the wife/girlfriend actually appears in the video - take a chug

Who wants to play?

Did I say anywhere in this that it had to be an alcoholic beverage?

We can bust out the Mountain Dew Game fuel and pull an allnighter, gents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drinking games exist without alcohol? If so, that's the most pointless thing I've ever seen. What's the goal, last one to take a piss is the winner?

how about the phrase "fookin" for that british wideboy reviewer (forgot his name)? how about chug and then batter some sodding wanker with your blimmin' tool, guvner?

Drinking games exist without alcohol? If so, that's the most pointless thing I've ever seen. What's the goal, last one to take a piss is the winner?

They say you can make a game out of anything.

I think Sean Long needs a list by himself for his reviews. You guys know him, right?

My videos are immune to this game. People who watch them feel sober and slightly more educated.

I thought about this the other night while I was on eBay....

New version:

The eBay Browsing Drinking Game

If somebody is trying to sell a custom figure that costs $20 to make for $499 take a sip.

If the starting bid is over $1000, take a chug.

If a Hot Toys figure has a buy-it-now price of $100 more than Sideshow's asking price take a sip.

If said HT figure is $300 above Sideshow's asking price, take a chug.

If you see a recasted figure head, take a sip

If the ebay member's name is not "diver4", take a chug

If you see an awful custom action figure with an insane starting bid, take a sip

If that same figure has been on ebay for over a year and the seller refuses to reduce the opening bid, take a chug

If you see a bootleg Hot toys figure, take a sip

If said bootleg figure isn't Michael Jackson or Wolverine, take a chug

If you see a bootleg figure that tried to rip off Hot Toys logo take a sip

If the logo had you confused for a second, take a chug.

If you see an HT Bank Robber Joker for sale, take a sip

If that figure comes with both headsculpts, take a chug

If you see a Hot Toys Selina Kyle head, take a sip

If it is indeed actually a licensed original from Hot Toys, take a chug.

If you see a Kumik headsculpt, take a sip

If it is actually a solid likeness, take a chug

If you see a Trevor Grove sculpted headsculpt on eBay, take a sip

If the seller actually mentions that Trevor Grove sculpted it, take a chug

Feel free to add to or take away from this, it's a rough draft.

Oh and if you don't drink, you don't have to play. Actually, you don't have to play at all I'm just venting my frustrations again.

if the person struggles to handle the figure with one hand while filming, take a sip
if something is dropped or broken while doing this - take a chug

Does anyone have vids of this happening? I always get nervous when I see reviewers struggling to handle their figure and the worst I've seen is one dropping it on the floor.

One phrase I here more than any other especially from Transformer reviewers is "like so." Frankly it gets said so much its become very annoying, but in this case it could be fun. Optibotimus uses it A LOT. You could get wasted in 10 minutes.

Does anyone have vids of this happening? I always get nervous when I see reviewers struggling to handle their figure and the worst I've seen is one dropping it on the floor.

I know on Sean Long's reviews he would always wanna showcase how many points of "artic-uh-lastion" the figure has to which he would ham-handedly wiggle the arms and legs all around making clicking and cracking sounds. That had to break something more than once.

I mean who gets a $200+ figure and immediately opens it up and just starts spinning the arms and legs around in violent circles?

I've noticed the word "grail" has lost its meaning in the figure/statue world over the years. People sell off grails all the time now. The term seems to be used very loosely these days. The Blade Runner figures from Velvet Morning would be something I'd consider grails. Blade Runner is my favorite movie of all times, no way could I sell those if I were fortunate to own any of them. :pray:

Back