The Uruk-Hai Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did someone say repetition from SS? Oh, that must have been me then!!!
SS you are wearing it out now, what is this, the SS ORC COMPANY now?

Moria Orc PF
Lurtz PF
Berserker PF
Uruk LSB

I like the Orcs as much as the next man but what happened to Legolas PF first?

Bet I know whats next....A MORIA ORC LSB??? A 1:1 Scale Orc, and Endoskeleton Orc, A Disney Mickey Mouse Orc..................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:rolleyes: :lol :horror

Last edited:
Yes please, more orcs the better, suppose its gonna be asking too much for this to be the same size as the sauron/ML LSB's :banana:banana:banana

Better then pansy lego's anyday :monkey3

Damn, not much love for the Uruks anymore. :lol

Someone mentioned the Mouth of Sauron - I'd buy that in a heartbeat as long as it's the same scale a s the Morgul Lord LSB. The scale of these busts has been anything but "legendary".

Although, legend tells they were once bigger......so ok, there you go, legendary.

I heard a while back from a secret source that we are getting Mouth of Sauron with the Mithril shirt in his extended arm in LSB format, that was around august last year so may not have been true but who knows..............:cool:

Despite what I said earlier about the Uruk Hai LSB I still will HAVE to buy it!! :eek:

Maybe Sideshow is doing a run of Orcs and Uruks as they bought too much of the red/burgandy paint for flesh tones on monsters, and they have to use it up before doing anything else...:confused:

I am sure it will look nice, but I only have a budge for one line right now, and I prefer the full figure PF's.

maybe so but no the ones that count. :(

sauron, saruman, mouth of sauron, witchking, fellbeast and and my beloved ringwraith. :nazgul

Couldn't agree more!! I think they have overdone the Orc thing for the moment, it's not that I don't want an Uruk LSB Bust I just think they should look at characters that SS themselves have not yet covered, like Saruman and Mouth Of Sauron. Saruman is a main character baddie and we have had nothing but the Dio v GTG from SS so far, am I right on that? LSB, PF ???? Hellooooo???:rolleyes:

Hey Malice did you get the LSB Ringwraith? Its superb! I know you would KILL for the PF and I am with you there but that may be a while yet I fear.......

Wow, another LSB?? Sideshow loves cranking these out don't they? Pass.

:confused:The first LSB announcement since last August [Aragorn]and only the second one over a year. "Cranking them out" is pretty well the last phrase I would use to describe the pace at which SS has been producing this line as of late.
As for the uruk-hai, bring it on. It wouldn't have been my first choice for a bad guy, but it's better than nothing and I'm sure it will look fantastic....I guess we'll find out soon enough.

:confused:The first LSB announcement since last August [Aragorn]and only the second one over a year. "Cranking them out" is pretty well the last phrase I would use to describe the pace at which SS has been producing this line as of late.
As for the uruk-hai, bring it on. It wouldn't have been my first choice for a bad guy, but it's better than nothing and I'm sure it will look fantastic....I guess we'll find out soon enough.

It's been that long? Oh well, just my perception of the pace that these have been coming out.

Couldn't agree more!! I think they have overdone the Orc thing for the moment, it's not that I don't want an Uruk LSB Bust I just think they should look at characters that SS themselves have not yet covered, like Saruman and Mouth Of Sauron. Saruman is a main character baddie and we have had nothing but the Dio v GTG from SS so far, am I right on that? LSB, PF ???? Hellooooo???:rolleyes:

Hey Malice did you get the LSB Ringwraith? Its superb! I know you would KILL for the PF and I am with you there but that may be a while yet I fear.......

maybe wi'll get a main baddie at the con or for spook even if it's not a ringwraith i would PO on the spot if it was saruman or a witchking.

yeah i got my ringwraith LSB for x-mas from my brother in law. :rock it looks freaking awsome. i also have the true form witch king LSB that my wife gave for x-mas as well. :blissy. my family :rocks :grouphug

Back