The Universal Monsters Bu Ray Collection is 50% off at Amazon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warmachine

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wanted to post this in case someone had been wanting this and hadn't picked it up yet. It's onsale until 1/19/13

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Universal-Classic-Monsters-Essential-Collection/dp/B008FL8OTK/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top[/ame]

I got the email for this too.

If I recall, those who got it from UK Amazon, spent something like $50 USD and got the coffin package box.

I got mine on amazon.co.uk for like $27.00 and a couple dollars shipping region free. Fantastic deal and worth every penny.

Are you in the US? How much was shipping?

I'm in Toronto, Canada. The shipping was only a couple dollars and the whole set was under $30.00. This is for the regular Uni Monsters Blu ray set (not the coffin). They dropped the price a little so I would pick it up while you can. :wave

I just received the US box yesterday and it looks very nice. I like that it's digibook size and will look homogeneous on my shelves.

The UK boxsets are cheaper, but I've been reading reviews that say even though they are "region free" some won't work in US blu ray players. Anyone had this problem?

I live in Toronto, I purchased the region-free UK set and there is no problem at all on any disc. Canada uses the same region as USA so go ahead and order. Way cheaper than paying local amazon pricing.

Got my set a couple of weeks after release day. Burned a pile of Best Buy reward certificates dropping the price for me but even at full price, this set's worth every penny.

Got my set a couple of weeks after release day. Burned a pile of Best Buy reward certificates dropping the price for me but even at full price, this set's worth every penny.

I couldn't agree with you more. The picture quality is incredible and it really brings these old monsters back to life. I can't wait to see if they release the rest of the monster films on blu ray like "Son of Frankenstein, etc." Worth every penny indeed! :hi5:

Last edited:
Back