The Ultimate SS Marvel question....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pitchin said:
Keep on track guys..remember ONLY ONE ITEM....no lists

I know it's hard but thats the whole point of this thread :D :D
Man, that's an impossible decision :dunno . I'll have to pass then :rolleyes: ......

I am really hoping for a Spidey vs. Venom vs. Carnage piece at some point.

06_1.JPG

I want a Archangel comiquette or PF! That would be my ultimate SS Marvel.

Only one piece? that's tough.

Silver Surfer vs Thanos...exclusive with a lightup feature with different colors for all gems on the Infinity Gauntlet. The base would be on an asteroid somewhere with the Surfer coming at Thanos in full force.

This is the one piece that would make the entire Vs. dioramas stand out like it never has before.

I like the Dr. Strange Idea but if it's only one I have to go with Daredevil PF! J. Quesada Style with Batons out and baton cables around his body in motion.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Only one piece? that's tough.

Silver Surfer vs Thanos...exclusive with a lightup feature with different colors for all gems on the Infinity Gauntlet. The base would be on an asteroid somewhere with the Surfer coming at Thanos in full force.

This is the one piece that would make the entire Vs. dioramas stand out like it never has before.

Good call!
That would have been my choice, but since you called it already, I'll go for a PF Galactus!
Best,

Its funny, my favorite line is the VS line. But my answer to this question would be a PF Captain America. I don't even know what pose I would want him in. I can think of a dozen right now that would look amazing.

I am a HUGE Spider-Man fan. Believe it or not my ultimate piece would a diorama pitting my two favorite Spider-Man foes......The Green Goblin verses The Hobgoblin!!!!

Something like this.....
1570_4_00312.jpg

SolidLiquidFox said:
That's a cool idea. You just know SS is saving Spidey Vs Green Goblin for a rainy day when sales are slow.

Nonsense. They already have it. Check out Charles Song's review of the Spidey and Green Goblin stats at the SS website.

Meanwhile, I'd love to have a PF of Daredevil. :)

I would love to see another X-men vs. Sentinel diorama, with two different X-men from the same time/costume period as the first diorama with more and different sentinel broken parts involved. I would like this diorama to back into the previous X-Men vrs. Sentinel diorama. I would like to be able to keep adding portions of a continuing diorama that would add up to one huge X vrs. S battle. I'd like to see Nightcrawler within a smoked resin "BAMF" cloud which lights up from the base. I'd like to see Storm shooting lightning bolts that sparkle much like the wires dangling from the sentinel head. I'd like to see wolverine slashing through a sentinel leg [with sparks] while rogue is lifting the other foot prior to dumping the robot over.

Could go on forever with battle scenes like this.

JAS

The Sentinel idea has been done similarly by another company already. Multiple Sentinel parts with X-Men characters on top of the remains.

What I would like is for them to continue but using different bad guys. The Brood Vs Nightcrawler/Gambit, Calysto Vs Storm, Mojo Vs Longshot/Dazzler, Juggs/Black Tom Vs Rogue, Emma/Beast Vs Ord (Astonishing bad guy), Cable Vs Stryfe...I could go on and on. My only rules would be:

1. Keep the matchups relevant. Everyone within the X-men has a certain bad guy that is their nemesis. We have seen it with Wolverine Vs Sabertooth, you see it in the example above Calysto Vs Storm. I paired up Juggs Vs Rouge because she has the power to at least take the beating from such a character. Keep the X-Men fights relevant to their nemesis or a famous encounter from the comics.

2. No Wolverine. At least for a while. The next Wolverine diorama I would like to see in the far future is Wolverine/Kitty Pryde Vs Danger. That gives us Wolvie in the Astonishing costume we have not seen before at least. Other options are Wolvie Vs Wendigo with the old school first appearance costume. Last but not least, Wolverine Vs Omega Red with Wolvie fighting Red in the snow with the torn costume. Basically, we get Wolvie but in different ways than we have seen him before. Otherwise leave him alone for a while.

3. Give me some surprises. Mojo Vs Longshot/Dazzler would be unexpected but very welcome. I know a lot of folks don't read the comics and want their popular characters, but give comics fans some of the less known characters too. Cannonball could be a cool one if done properly. Multiple Man is another character that lends itself for a creative diorama. Keep the creativity alive with the Vs dioramas. :cool:

I changed my mind, I want a PF format Maestro Hulk with fallen hero artifacts (Thors hammer,Iron Man and Juggernaults masks,wolverine skeleton and a broken Captain America shield) Ex. would be Dr. Stranges' cape.

Along with Sabretooth,the Maestro is my all time favorite Marvel bad guy.

Back