Media-TV The Ultimate Middle-Earth Marathorn About to Begin....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Middle-Earth Movie Marathon (M4) will you take?

• Only the original LOTR theatrical realeaes, please

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LOTR extended only (Most like!)

• Hobbits extended only

• Total voters

gtb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Several years ago, there was a thread about how some of us would challenge to watch 3 LOTR movies - extended - back to back.

Now, the next obvious challenge would be... how about SIX extended movies... (extras not included)

Last edited:
I plan to have a few six movie marathons. Most might be stretched over a couple days, but I will at somepoint try and do all six movies in one day.

I'll take all six extended editions at once, please. :lecture

My plan is to do the ultimate marathon on a Saturday or Sunday during the winter when the best thing to do is stay indoors and watch good movies.

I believe you guys in the Northern hemisphere has the luxury of the winter to do this... nevertheless its great !!

The Battle of the five armies was awesome, I don't care about the complains that the ending was a bit short or to much legolas...
I can't wait to get the extended version, but I will probably do a marathon with the two first EE of the hobbit and the TE of the third movie!

The Battle of the five armies was awesome, I don't care about the complains that the ending was a bit short or to much legolas...
I can't wait to get the extended version, but I will probably do a marathon with the two first EE of the hobbit and the TE of the third movie!

Glad you liked it, but I think this counts as spoilers.

Back