The Tuskin Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickman

Super Freak
Reaction score
How long do the think it may be before SSC makes a Tuskin Raider, that is if they ever make one? How many Raiders fans are out there? I for one would love to get a tribe of 1:6 Tuskins and a Bantha. Will SSC do it? :maul

I LOVE Raiders... of the Lost Ark. :D

Sorry, couldn't resist. Yeah, I'd like a really good Tusken Raider, tattered and worn with that world-famous Sideshow "dirt" deco.

:D

Oooh, Oooh...I'm a Raiders fan...Raiders Of The Lost Ark that is...

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif

EDIT: HAHA!!! Wor-Gar...You just beat me to it!!! Obviously we have a similar sense of humour!!!

I'd buy Sharad Hett since he falls in my PT Jedi only rule because Tuskens in some form or other would be awesome.

While I would definitely pick up a 1/6. Let me reinterate for the 1 millionth time the Tusken Raider is SCREAMIN for the

PF TREATMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

stickman said:
How long do the think it may be before SSC makes a Tuskin Raider, that is if they ever make one? How many Raiders fans are out there? I for one would love to get a tribe of 1:6 Tuskins and a Bantha. Will SSC do it? :maul

If they ever make one?!?!?!

I think Sideshow just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that ANYTHING is fair game after what we've just seen. I would've expected a Tusken before Bib Fortuna, but look what happened.

I'd get at least two Raiders. I'd also be all for a Bantha, but it'd need realistic fur and we better get a Chewie before we get a Bantha.

PF Tusken would really be awesome, it's a figure that I would probably buy whether I had space or not and keep it in the box until I move outta da house and can have plenty o' room for my junque.

Lol, nice chime in for Indy! Hey has anyone ever attempted or completed a custom Tuskin? What kind of materials would be suggested for use?

I would buy a couple of Tusken Raiders myself (and an Indy as well)....I hope they pack Ep IV & Ep II, III accessories, that way, you can make them look different.

Ok, so there's definately some Tuskan love. but does anyone care for a:

1:1 SCALE TUSKAN BUST?

I think SS would make a great job on this :chew

I made a few 12" ones a couple of years back...scratch made head/'boots'/gaffifii(?)stick,hasbro robes 'n' ammo belts ,dragon body
marmittusken4.jpg

CookieMonster said:
Ok, so there's definately some Tuskan love. but does anyone care for a:

1:1 SCALE TUSKAN BUST?

I think SS would make a great job on this :chew
I wouldn't buy one but only because of the bane of all (well most) collectors: Money and Space. Because that would be a truly awesome thing.

hurricane said:
I made a few 12" ones a couple of years back...scratch made head/'boots'/gaffifii(?)stick,hasbro robes 'n' ammo belts ,dragon body
marmittusken4.jpg

Very Cool.

Attakus makes one, I'm sure you all know. I haven't gotten much into their pieces bc of the steep prices, but they do seem to make really interesting (obscure?) choices for subject matter. I've been excited to see GG follow suit with an imperial trooper & slave leia. Not that I am suggesting they should copy all of Attakus's lineup, I do like their price points (and human likenesses) quite a bit better. It's hard for me to imagine sideshow giving the PF treatment to these guys, but who knows -- they are the company that gave us the life sized Greedo head! They've got a few surprises up their sleeves, I don't doubt.

Agent0028 said:
I wouldn't buy one but only because of the bane of all (well most) collectors: Money and Space. Because that would be a truly awesome thing.

I know what you mean. I live in an upstairs flat (currently single and probably for a very long time once any female gets a look at my SS collection) coming up the stairs, any unsuspecting woman is immediately greeted by Darth Maul's big mug, Obe -wan and Vader having a scrap and Han and luke. (All facing the door).

If shes's foolish enough to go into the back room she will come face to face with Hellboy and Green Goblin before meeting My LOTR collection.

I have no room left but keep on buyin. I ordered Yoda but cancelled greedo. I honestly don't know if I would ever go for a 1:1 scale Tuskan raider bust. I suppose with me its more to do with finance than space.

Cookie - It sounds like you have been seduced by the dark side. :rotfl

Awesome Custom work there Hurricane, I really like your Tuskins, How many did you make?

While the Tuskin Raider is a good idea, I'm really waiting for that 1/6th scale Bantha. I want to purchase at least 20 of them and recreate that newly added scene in "A New Hope" where you see that herd of them, in my living room... :monkey5

Can you imagine if when we get a 1/6 Tuskin Raider we get a 1/6 Bantha along with it? An exclusive could easily be a Massif (sp?). Man. A 1/6 Bantha would be hard to pass up especially since I missed out on the Hasbro version....

Back