The Transporter - Jason Statham (4 pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duckgoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's my version of the Transporter played by Jason Statham. One of my favorite action movies.

Head is from RPT and the black suit, black leather shoes are from the Actionreload Agent Smith figure.

What do you all think? Am I done?

transporter0.jpg

transporter1.jpg

transporter2.jpg

tranporter4.jpg

looks good. the transporter is a great movie. (second one is just ok-- and thats because of the cool cars he drives) after looking a second time the nose is a little off, but otherwise he just needs a cool kung-fu pose and some guns

Transporter has to be one of the WORST action movies ever and # 2 is just Plain STUPID!!!............ well there is diferent taste for everything i guess............... and the figure is just ok.............:monkey3

Wow. Tough crowd. Well Duckgoo, I guess this is the last time you post one of your figures here. These guys don't hold back.

By the way, I think you're figure came out really good and The Transporter was an entertaining film.

Keep 'em comin'!

Eric

Duckgoo said:
Here's my version of the Transporter played by Jason Statham. One of my favorite action movies.

Head is from RPT
Out of curiosity who is RPT ? Do you have a link.

I think the figure looks pretty good - but he does need his guns.

You could also turn him into the assassin from Hitman without alot of trouble :chew I heard Statham is up for that role.

LordAzrael said:
Out of curiosity who is RPT ? Do you have a link.

I think the figure looks pretty good - but he does need his guns.

You could also turn him into the assassin from Hitman without alot of trouble :chew I heard Statham is up for that role.

lol-- i was thinking the same thing about agent 47. ive been playing the new game and that popped in my head after looking a couple times.

RPT is the manufacturer i think.

Figure looks real nice, headsculp is a little off (not your fault), but you pieced things together really well. Definitely need some hand guns and maybe a stand to accomodate mid-flight action poses :monkey1

Duckgoo said:

Head is from RPT and the black suit, black leather shoes are from the Actionreload Agent Smith figure.

What do you all think? Am I done?

transporter0.jpg

transporter1.jpg

transporter2.jpg

tranporter4.jpg

Duckgoo,

The figure looks good. Don't let the negativity get to you. For some reason I have noticed that this board has become more and more hostile to members if something is just not spot on perfect.

Good job!

Thanks for the support Mistertoy, Galactiboy and Darth Kustomizer!!!

The bad feedback doesn't bother me. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I personally found the Transporter movies to be very entertaining. This is B Movie action at its best. Since Van Damme and Seagal are not making good action movies anymore, I think Statham picked up the slack nicely.

I read on the net that the Hitman movie is being made and that Vin Diesel is playing number 47.

I will post more pics with him with guns and a Chinese girl soon.

I think the likeness is pretty good, although I thought he had a bit more hair in the first movie?

I would encourage customizers to post more - it's always fun to see people create stuff that mainstream companies will never give us.

Darklord Dave said:
I think the likeness is pretty good, although I thought he had a bit more hair in the first movie?

I would encourage customizers to post more - it's always fun to see people create stuff that mainstream companies will never give us.

Some probably would if not for an overly critical mindset that seems to run rampant on this board toward anything homegrown and not Sideshow.

Darth Kustomizer said:
Some probably would if not for an overly critical mindset that seems to run rampant on this board toward anything homegrown and not Sideshow.

That's a good observation!!!:monkey2

I think the folks here should cut a little slack on custom figures. We ordinary folks don't have the resources and time that a multi-million dollar company (e.g. Sideshow) can devote to a figure. We customizers do this for fun when we have a few hours inbetween our work and personal life. After the end of a project, it is fun to show it to other hobbists and read the comments.

Also, if not for customization, I wouldn't have half the figures in my collection. Figures that no company would touch, like The Transporter.

I highly recommend that everyone here try customizing your Sideshow figures. It definitely increases your enjoyment of this hobby.

I love customs.

I can think of probably 20 characters off the top of my head in a matter of a minute that I would love to make if I could learn how to customize and create my own headsculpts. Some of those characters I might not ever own because it's unlikely that a company will make them.

You custom looks very good, Duckgoo! I would've recognized it right away, and I haven't seen the movies. Just the cover artwork on the first dvd.

Yep - if anyone knows of a BETTER Statham sculpt out there speak up - I'd certainly be interested but until one turns up I'm going to grab one of these.

The arms look a little too long...

Just kidding! I am always impressed with the customs that get shared around here, and this is no exception! You did a good job and it would be recognizable to me if I just saw it on display. Thanks for sharing pics!

As for the film, I actually got a kick out of the first Transporter but haven't seen the second.

Yet...

Duckgoo, don't let negativity get you down. This figure rocks! You've done well. In fact, keep up the great work. I'd be tempted to make one of my own.

Back