The Thing PF Exclusive Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nop not all Just him and Captain which are the ones a really want...as for keeping and not selling! Plus the grey hulk!:lol someday!

I'm seriously considering Red Skull, which is supposed to ship in July. I'm on the WL for the exclusive....so we shall see. These damn things are addicting and they are more expensive than crack! :lol

I'm seriously considering Red Skull, which is supposed to ship in July. I'm on the WL for the exclusive....so we shall see. These damn things are addicting and they are more expensive than crack! :lol

I already have the Red Skull PF Ex on a order. :p

*snickers*

You'll have your waitlist converted I assure you.

Anyway, be back on later kiddies!

Hmm... I got my final invoice last Thursday, and the Thing is shipped! I converted my original order to a Flex Pay at the time they started shipping this piece.

"***THIS IS YOUR FINAL INVOICE INLCUDING SHIPPING / VAT (if applicable).
Please allow pre-order items 10-12 business days to transfer to EU from US***"

Heh... better make that 10-20 days, that would be more accurate. Besides, didn't SSC say in the past that these items would ship from China to Europe to save time, rather then from China to the US to Europe? Well, as far as I'm concerned, the whole operation was pointless, since I still don't receive my items sooner. But I know that shipping got more expensive, that's for sure! That's the price to pay for the week dollar...
Anyway, Grey Hulk is already waiting on his playmate.

Just got done opening up The Thing exc. OMG....this thing is incredible!!!! :rock

My brother liked it so much that he had me order him one!! :lol He said, I wanna sell off my The Dead figures and get The Thing instead because it has an incredible presence in the room. Then I showed him so other Marvel PFs on the SS website and now he's preordered Red Skull! :joy

Thank you Sideshow for yet another home run in the Marvel PF line!

Quick question: Why wasn't there a new catalog and gift card in the box??

Just got done opening up The Thing exc. OMG....this thing is incredible!!!! :rock

My brother liked it so much that he had me order him one!! :lol He said, I wanna sell off my The Dead figures and get The Thing instead because it has an incredible presence in the room. Then I showed him so other Marvel PFs on the SS website and now he's preordered Red Skull! :joy

Congrats Jase:rock:rock:rock

They don't include catalog's in packages anymore, you gotta order one.

Bravo Jase !!!!! Now let go your Love for DC and make yours Marvel !!!

:rotfl

Actually Wonder Woman is my favorite....but I have no desire to be a woman Shai - unless it would help me get closer to you! :naughty

I will always like DC more than Marvel, but that doesn't mean that I can't enjoy both!

Back