The Thing maquette at Fireside

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good because i was really close to losing my willpower.....

Thank god someone else bought it!! I was ready to click the order button yesterday, don't think I'd be able to handle not buying it today....thanks whoever you are! :D

Actually it still says In-stock when I click on the link. So apparently there is still time to give in to the urge :D

gambit said:
Any international users try to buy from them ??

I added Thing maquette to my shopping cart but during the checkouts the only shipping I can find is the UPS express mail and it costs 429 $ :lol

Consequently I close the order page :lol

Just to clear up the shipping questions for internationals the first option on the site will always be UPS but if you look under that option there is the option of USPS Global Express. Which in this case is still probably more than you would have paid for statue. LOL

Congrats Domer:chew

hairlesswookiee said:
i would send him an email regarding that shipping quote. sometimes due to the sheer size of collectibles the generated shipping quote is way off.

I planned to but I bought BD Namor :chew and also 3 emperor :emperor busts:chew therefore ran out of money this month
Thing was not my favorite anyway :rolleyes:

JimmyJamesF; I hear you but there were not any another option there.
I know even with USPS Global express I would pay more than 75 $ but I am paying these amounts and aware of that, however there is no way that I am paying 429 $ to UPS pal, sorry

Hope to deal next time

gambit said:
Congrats Domer:chew

Hope to deal next time [/COLOR]

I have paid directly with my mastercard, but the status of it did not change. :(

And i cant reach anyone at the shop. Would have been such a great deal. But maybe i am doing something wrong. :confused:

It's long gone now. I think the link still shows it when you click on it. I'll erase it.

Vader AL said:
It's long gone now. I think the link still shows it when you click on it. I'll erase it.

I bought it, i paid for it.... but no response.

Back