The Strangers: Prey at Night

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm obviously aware of the feature and toy/collectible reviews aren't a problem at all in my book, just the movie reviews which (more or less) defeat the purpose of the movie threads here. If you agree to stop posting Mrs. Doubtfire then I'll gladly not get on your case about posting anything else here in exchange, I would be truly grateful to never have to see her face here again - seriously. I can be mean at times and I'm not proud of it, but I'm a man of my word.

Im serious. Grace started as a real review being posted and thanks to jye's photoshops she became a meme, then you started posting reaction gifs, the joke grew from there. then Clown started posting her then it made everyone angry lol.
But yes, the joke has gone long enough. and I did mean it when I say posting youtube vids is something i like doing a lot. I just enjoy sharing it even if no one opens it. I mean, just look at the What are you Listening thread. everyone likes to have share vids of music. I rather not post Grace ever again than to get crap for posting anything else. I havent even posted her THAT much lately, Clown is the one doing it mostly. (Im not gonna be an ass and post her after this, Im truly done)
You just have to convince Clown to stop posting her :lol:lol

if you’re getting upset about videos discussing movies in the movie section, which is used for discussing movies, you need to go outside and breathe some fresh air.

Back