The steamfactory-New product-Bird earl Edmund&Mouse Bear 1:6scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingofandy

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I am so happy to introduce our steampunk style action figure to you all.
Description
Item name: Bird earl Edmund&Mouse Bear
Item brand:Steam Factory
Item type: Dobbit&Rabbog
Condition:Brand New
Scale:1:6 Fully articulated
Tall:around 12 inches
Accessories: main part* 1; clothes * 1; trousers * 1; cloak* 1; gloves * 2; sculptured leather shoes*1; ring * 3; eagles *1; magic cane*1; leather mask * 1 ; leather suitcase*1; witchcraft bottle * 13; voodoo doll* 1; Book of Death Magic*1; bracket* 1;
Material:metal,resin,leather
Weight with package:around 3KG(7bl)

Item story: Bird earl Edmund: downfallen Royal nobility, whose soul is recovered from hell by hell walker and he is a wizard. He also is a member of Dracula Dark Gentlemen Alliance, ranking the sixth while Uncle Andrew ranks the third.
Mouse bear is the mount of Bird earl Edmund,very cute and hard-working.
Here is the photos of our figures,if you have any questions or suggestions,please feel free to tell us.
We will do better and better.
KsYee.jpg

5z2F6.jpg

14nTJc.jpg

6K22k.jpg

5I5wH.jpg

ZCgz3.jpg

1PLRg.jpg

BFwMz.jpg

Wow. Very unique-looking; I would definitely be interested at a reasonable price. I love off-beat designs like this. I am a little concerned about the durability of that case, since all the straps are so small, but I guess that's the nature of the beast. The amount of leather is a little concerning though—I know real leather is a bit much to ask for while keeping costs down, but degradable pleather will ruin a pretty large proportion of this figure over time.

The only criticism I have is that the cane is a little thick for a 'gentleman's walking stick' look; it has more of a witch-doctor feel to it right now.

Also, I'm curious as to what the head under that mask looks like (this is assuming that second gas-mask is for the figure and not the mount).

it's not a Mouse! it's a Bear!

It's a MouseBear!

Welcome kingofandy - we're also pleased to have the manufacturers participate on the forum.

I'm a big fan of original 1/6 characters and these are certainly new and different.

It's a MouseBear!

Welcome kingofandy - we're also pleased to have the manufacturers participate on the forum.

I'm a big fan of original 1/6 characters and these are certainly new and different.

they announced every figure but, you can never find a place to order them after the 3rd one...

It's a MouseBear!

Thank you ,i will show more of our steamfactory.

Back