The SS & BBTS Waitlist/Low-Stock Alert Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, I thought this would be a useful idea for a thread, especially for those like myself who have notifications set up for threads that post coupon codes or sales.

Post when you see that an item on the Sideshow site has gone to waitlist or is showing a low-stock alert. Many of us may be on the fence for a particular figure or statue and get behind with the posts in their official threads, so this would be a convenient notification system to let people know they need to make a decision ASAP.

***Updated title to include Big Bad Toy Store since you can easily see available remaining stock there as well***

Re: The Sideshow Waitlist & Low-Stock Alert Thread

Thanks for the update. Really helpful. I just use my 50 dollar coupon on vader and tarkin 2-pack.

This is a great idea, but in the wrong area.

Thank you, but I disagree. I purposefully put it in the same section as both Sideshow codes threads and the only other general “deals” thread, which are also all here in part because it is a perk of forum membership to be able to view them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just noticed that Stormtrooper Han has a low-stock warning.

Current Sixth Scale figures listed in the Last Chance section on Sideshow:
FA8DDD35-8E3D-4A2C-B5F1-9B20E060C979.jpeg
9C637E3D-D765-4D57-903B-4DFE62537DA8.jpeg
9302785E-1670-48FD-9FFA-8A166AD36A45.jpeg

Back