The Skull's 1:6 collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Skull's 1:6 collection (Threezero Rick Grimes on last page)

I does look fantastic in hand and it is huge, it basically nearly touches the top of the detolf on the stand, I dumped 72 dollars in rewards points to trim the price down myself. Hoping it holds up but I didn't want to miss out on a chance to finally get a hot toys Alien at retail.

You're right. It does look amazing and will probably be the last one HT makes.

Congrats on the Alien dude! I want this one and have RP's burning a hole in my pocket...

You're right. It does look amazing and will probably be the last one HT makes.

You might be right as it seems this one wasn't received that well by the community at large though that might be just the small group of folks voicing their opinion loudly, glad I didn't listen to them, at least if it holds up:panic:

Congrats on the Alien dude! I want this one and have RP's burning a hole in my pocket...

I'm really digging it, it fits in my collection well and I think it would look great in yours too

30364870194_1254c610c7_b.jpg

30818592910_64bae345f9_b.jpg

30378932443_6053bec7ae_b.jpg

30378930043_71a4e0d69e_b.jpg

30818591460_100eaecc5a_b.jpg

I'm really digging it, it fits in my collection well and I think it would look great in yours too

I wasn't truly tempted by this one until you posted these pics. :slap He looks amazing in your collection!

Re: The Skull's 1:6 collection (Hot Toys Alien Warrior 2.0 on last page)

Congrats on getting the Alien Skull! It does look fantastic but like the rest. Price and the rubber are holding me back big time.

Looks awesome! Can't wait for your review. I want this so bad but the price + fear of deterioration have me on the fence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mulvey, I recently bought the Neca 1/4 scale Xenomorph Warrior. For the price it's not a bad alternative and it looks pretty good.

You might be right as it seems this one wasn't received that well by the community at large though that might be just the small group of folks voicing their opinion loudly, glad I didn't listen to them, at least if it holds up:panic:
I should have picked this up. Your pics show how fantastic it looks.:)

Thanks for the nice comments fellas:duff

Here's my unboxing and first impressions review

Great review. Thanks! Still on the fence though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice addition!

Looks good man. Don't have commando just because of the rubber and sculpt but it does look nice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Took my original childhood toy out of storage for a quick photo, lost everything that came with him but this was my Christmas present in 1986, one of the very few remaining of my toys when I was a kid:)

31439611401_81189a3876_b.jpg

Long time since my last update on GIJOE, here's the collect ATM

30918527312_8d3bb1fb87_b.jpg

Also picked this up too

31292400840_dce1050134_b.jpg

30855221153_27c460118a_b.jpg

Back