The Skull's 1:6 collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Skull's 1:6 collection (New pics on first page)

You're welcome. :)

I'm really surprised SS would do that. Like you did, I would no doubt request a replacement. You pay for a brand new figure, not a used figure.

They responded today, offered 20 bucks towards a new purchase:thud:

I told them no, full replacement please:impatient:

Re: The Skull's 1:6 collection (New pics on first page)

Good for you buddy. SSC trying to pull a fast one over The SKULL..... not gonna happen :lecture

flaming-skull-o.gif

Re: The Skull's 1:6 collection (GG Jumbo G.I. Joes on last page)

Great collection and detail. Me to like mixed collection :)

Congrats.

WOW, just wow...

Thanks very much:hi5:

OVERSIZED HE-MAN FIGURES?!?!?!?!
Are those official?
Damn, Pete!!!!
:rock

Thanks buddy, yes sir they are from matty collectors site which is where I recommend buying them cause everyone else jacks up the price. There are 6 figures total, He-man, Skeletor, Beastman, and so on.

Here's a link

MattyCollector.com Online Store - Welcome

So weird and great seeing the large vintage figures next to modern day Hot Toys guys.

I like the contrast, I was playing around with different display options before setting it that way, considering I plan to collect the jumbo line going forward I may need to get a detolf just for them:panic:

21669451474_b3b7da9180_b.jpg

22294942141_5ca6e85105_b.jpg

Looking good. They add a lot of character to your collection.

Thanks buddy,

Currently turning my attention to vintage, I'm on high-end hot toys overload, getting bored with it ATM, after getting Commando theirs nothing much else I want, I'm waiting for a Rambo announcement or Conan from HT, till then I'm going to ride past the Starwars, marvel and DC stuff they are pumping out.

Y
Thanks buddy,

Currently turning my attention to vintage, I'm on high-end hot toys overload, getting bored with it ATM, after getting Commando theirs nothing much else I want, I'm waiting for a Rambo announcement or Conan from HT, till then I'm going to ride past the Starwars, marvel and DC stuff they are pumping out.

You'll save a boatload this way. HT isn't stopping the SW, Marvel, DC releases anytime soon.

Y

You'll save a boatload this way. HT isn't stopping the SW, Marvel, DC releases anytime soon.

That's a bonus for sure, its hard to keep up with prices now when the average figure costs 220-310 each:thud: The Jumbo joes aren't exactly cheap ether ranging from 90-130 but I'm loving them so that's all that matters:)

Very diverse collection.

You're absolutely right to steer away from Hot Toys though. Unless they make very specific things, at this point, I'm out. No impulse purchasing anymore.

Very diverse collection.

You're absolutely right to steer away from Hot Toys though. Unless they make very specific things, at this point, I'm out. No impulse purchasing anymore.

I still very much like Hot Toys, but having been actively collecting them since 2008-9 I'm just getting burnt out, need some change and give my wallet a break, like you said no impulse buys, only must haves which their isn't any on the market for me. I'll bite on Ripley if they decide to go forward as well as a Rambo or Conan, outside of that I'm not to interested.

I'm with you guys. I'm interested in some of the OT Star Wars figures and Back to the Future, but nothing else on the horizon from Hot Toys interests me. I reckon I've got all the Marvel and Batman figures I'm ever gonna need, and I don't guess they'll revisit the Terminator or Alien/Aliens again. So, **** em.

Back