The SITH are coming... MAUL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't know what the "wash" or "water" method is. With a bit of adjusting the clothes will look just fine.

Darklord Dave said:
I really don't know what the "wash" or "water" method is.

Did somebody say, "Wash?"

wash03.jpg

hahah

man i will probably get mine in 2 weeks since im getting it from a friend on RS. We'll see how insane i get by then...

Good luck Tom!

That is a pic of the Maul bust but whether or not they're trying to hint at the the next 12" is anyone's guess. We all thought it was going to be a Sith when Qui-Gon got announced so who knows?

Maybe next time they'll say, the Fett's are coming!

I could see Sidious as the first Sith. He is as good a choice as Maul is IMO. I'm still not sure if I don't want to see Maul in PF first anyway.

As much as they are hinting at Maul,I reckon it'll be ROTS Palpatine first, which will be another figure I pass on. I'd sooner have Maul,Dooku or ROTJ Palpatine next.

Wor-Gar said:
Tom, I'm saying a little prayer for you that you get your figure tomorrow... as I believe you are slowly going insane. :google

Darth Loki said:
Maybe next time they'll say, the Fett's are coming!

No Luke yet and images of Fett in my head... Yes, I am halfway to insane already...

Poor Tom... I hope that the Luke situation is cleared up for you and you have yours in hand soon. Just a bad thing to have happen to a guy who has your avatar! :D Especially with how fast you ordered. I'll cross my fingers for you...

As for the possibility of any sith... I am stoked. I could care less which one it is. Maul, Palpatine, Dooku.... Doesn't matter. I want them all, and any order they come will please me just fine.

I still think it will be Maul though... too many signs point that way.

I was on the fence as to whom I wanted the first Sith to be until I read the title of this thread and actually found myself a little dissappointed. I guess I really really want it to be ROTS Palpatine. Uscarred, or scarred, doesn;t matter to me. Evil is evil.

I just added some Star Wars related figures to my thread in the custom galleries section. It's my take on Darth Plagueis. Actually, there are TWO takes. Take a gander if you're interested!

Customikey said:
I was on the fence as to whom I wanted the first Sith to be until I read the title of this thread and actually found myself a little dissappointed. I guess I really really want it to be ROTS Palpatine. Uscarred, or scarred, doesn;t matter to me. Evil is evil.

I'm wichoo Mikey

Back