The Sideshow Museum.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: For all you SIDESHOW FREAKS!

What can i say?an absolutely stunning collection to be proud of Resin1 :)

Wow, first time looking at your collection here, and I'm speechless! I am without speech!
I'm glad I added Mr Stay Puft in my collection now! Thanks too
Impressive, I bow down to you, sir!

You have all the grails I want :FREAK:

MY GOD!!!!:thud::thud::thud: Sick collection brotha!!!!

What can i say?an absolutely stunning collection to be proud of Resin1 :)

Great Collection

Hats off!

Excellent Terminator collection!! :rock

nice job ,

A HUGE THANK YOU to all you people out there who have given me great comments, in which I REALLY appreciate, these are the times I am very proud to be a part of this fantastic group.:clap:clap :) :wave

Last edited:

Where is this museum? Amazing collection, congratulations!

Hey anaking13! My collection is sometimes displayed in museums around the UK, but saying that, only some of my collection is then displayed - mostly life size statues and a few others. If I were to display my entire collection, it would take me a couple of weeks just to pack them all....:thud: Thanks for your kind words too!:1-1: :wave

I'm new to this site and this section is just flat out insanity...the time, devotion, research, obsessing and money spent on some of these collections makes me ashamed of my own stash of junk.

Hey BankruptCollector! No matter what, you should never think like that - my story - I used to have a job - now I am unemployed AND have bought NOTHING for my collection in a YEAR now. I have to try and keep my chin up too.

Hey !!! you're back, as governator :D
Best wishes my frend ;)
:duff

Hey Chewee:1-1, I have missed you guys - yes I'M BACK! As I can't afford anything at the moment, I have been working on a project at home - a while to go yet. If you look at my signature picture underneath, that is what I am making. A 1:1 Robocop, sitting in his charging chair! :wave

Wow that is one crazy collection!

Those 1:1 stuff rocks hardcore!

Robocop full statue is awesome

Yes indeed bolido!:hi5: He is in the top 3 of my collection! At the moment, I am in the process of making a 1:1 lifesize Robocop in charging chair from the first movie.....(SEE BELOW PICTURE):panic:

Wow, one of the best collections I've seen, really nice!

bro INSANE collection...and I love how the juggernaut and Alex Ross Thor 1:1 and on the dvd player/entertainment box =) not much room with all the stuff you have. Great stuff!

bro INSANE collection...and I love how the juggernaut and Alex Ross Thor 1:1 and on the dvd player/entertainment box =) not much room with all the stuff you have. Great stuff!

Hey fborecki! Thank very much for your kind input :1-1: and YES - space is a problem.......:mad:

Back