The Sideshow Museum.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: For all you SIDESHOW FREAKS!

I bet it is you don't see something like that every day do you? :rock

It certainly turns heads, but you have to get the robotic movement spot on, or it doesn't look right. It takes an hour just to put the suit on too!:banghead

"The hate is swelling in you now. Give in to your anger. Good! Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you.":emperor

It seems like the only time I use it is when replying to Shai Hulud.:rolleyes:..........................:rotfl
:lol @ the top bit!

So not a fan of Shai Hulud eh? :D

It certainly turns heads, but you have to get the robotic movement spot on, or it doesn't look right. It takes an hour just to put the suit on too!:banghead

You do the walk as well? you gotta get a video of that next time you have it on man it would be awesome to see. :D

:lol @ the top bit!

So not a fan of Shai Hulud eh? :D

You do the walk as well? you gotta get a video of that next time you have it on man it would be awesome to see. :D

Yeah, no probs. I will probably wear it again soon enough. I have Robocop's gun too, but you just can't walk around the streets with it:banghead If only I could cut a big hole in my leg to accommodate it - now that would be cool. The irony is my brother in law is a leg surgeon:duh

Yeah, no probs. I will probably wear it again soon enough. I have Robocop's gun too, but you just can't walk around the streets with it:banghead If only I could cut a big hole in my leg to accommodate it - now that would be cool. The irony is my brother in law is a leg surgeon:duh

That would be cool :D are you from the UK?

Yeah man - 157 rainy days of the year England!:banana:banghead:banana:banghead

I thought so when you said pub. :D

I'm from England as well if you ever sell any of your 1:1 stuff i know you probably wont but let me know first mate. :D

I thought so when you said pub. :D

I'm from England as well if you ever sell any of your 1:1 stuff i know you probably wont but let me know first mate. :D

If I ever do, you shall have 1st refusal my friend!:mexwave

WoW!!
2il27lu.gif
Your collection is :sick

probly one of the top collections, I have ever seen... PROPS!
Where did you get that battle damaged robocop?

Hey LuisCHG! Thanks my friend, I am really pleased you appreciate my collection as much as me.:chew The battle damaged Robocop was custom made by a very good friend of mine, who is a professional sculptor.:google:D:D

That Robocop is a masterpiece ! Amazing collection you got there mate !!!

I know, I know Darth_Maul! I don't pass this one without looking at least twice. I'm glad he's my security guard at the back door. Imagine if there was a life size ED 209 to go with him:duh I wish. Thanks for your kind comments too my friend!:mexwave

Back