The Sideshow Museum.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: For all you SIDESHOW FREAKS!

Speechless...this is simply the best collection i've ever seen. :clap

PS: after showed her your thread and collections, my wife is now less upset at me. THANK YOU

Way too much cool stuff! when can i came to visit and see it all in person? :lol

Speechless...this is simply the best collection i've ever seen. :clap

PS: after showed her your thread and collections, my wife is now less upset at me. THANK YOU

Hey Luke 3005!:hi5: Thank you for your kind words about my collection:clap.
Should I start my own marriage guidance counseling business now? :lol
I'm happy to take the weight off your shoulders:)
Ps: My girlfriend understands sometimes......

Last edited:

Way too much cool stuff! when can i came to visit and see it all in person? :lol

Thanks -jay-:hi5:

I am currently setting up another superhero exhibition, this time at Oxfordshire museum in Woodstock. It will run from the beginning of July to September! It doesn't include everything from my collection, but I will be working with the press and museum's closely after the launch. This publicity would hopefully allow me to be able to display EVERYTHING I own at a museum in the UK that can handle the quantity and insurances etc. I will keep you posted on this thread!:wave

Thanks -jay-:hi5:

I am currently setting up another superhero exhibition, this time at Oxfordshire museum in Woodstock. It will run from the beginning of July to September! It doesn't include everything from my collection, but I will be working with the press and museum's closely after the launch. This publicity would hopefully allow me to be able to display EVERYTHING I own at a museum in the UK that can handle the quantity and insurances etc. I will keep you posted on this thread!:wave

Woah i was only kidding but that sounds awesome! i'll keep an eye out on this thread.

:hi5:

One of my Alien and Predator set ups....

IMG_6636.jpg

:drool

Thats some expensive shat right there!

Great collection :rock

I love the Abom :wink1:

Awesome collection at least you have enough stuff now to buy a second house!! :lol

I love the Abom :wink1:

Awesome collection at least you have enough stuff now to buy a second house!! :lol

Thanks The_One! Truth is I'm broke and can't buy anything for about 7 months now - debt re-payments:slap :gah: :dunno :violin I'll be back one day....

An ABOMINATION...AAAAAAAAAARRRRH!
IMG_6218.jpg

All he really needs is a fire hydrant to throw!:slap

Should be getting my Ex of this today just trying to find some space cos this thing is meant to be massive. :lol

Back