The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So apparently melatonin tablets cannot be sold here where I live. Instead the pharmacist prescribed me with some atarax 25mg. I did a little research and apparently that's for anxiety and stuff. Hope it helps the insomnia. Went to the gym again today and I think my performance has dropped to a new low after 5 days without sleep. Not gonna train till I get better.

omg, 5 days w/o sleep? Mr. Green sleep like 1/2 of the day, lol. Yea, u need sleep. hopefully u find a natural solution.

omg, 5 days w/o sleep? Mr. Green sleep like 1/2 of the day, lol. Yea, u need sleep. hopefully u find a natural solution.

Yeah. I think I get a little bit of non restorative sleep nightly,but seriously it's not helping my recovery in the least. The atarax knocked me right out but I'm still afraid of taking it nightly and becoming dependant on it

Man, so sad. He seemed a positive person. Looks like he might have been making a vid. If true, what a sad mistake. Does not seem there where mental health issues involved.

great workout except that overly dressed girl, cause its freezing outside, taking pic with her smart phone. must be a selfie.

3tFejNw.jpg

I was wondering if many of you do refeed days and if so, how often and what percentage? I try to do a refeed day 1x a week and at about 30% my normal intake.

I was wondering if many of you do refeed days and if so, how often and what percentage? I try to do a refeed day 1x a week and at about 30% my normal intake.

Yep, once a week, if I hit the goal weight. Not much on percentages just how I feel though.

Ski

Are refeed days any good while on a bulk or just solely for cutting?

Yea mainly while on a cut, a refeed is mainly used to restore glycogen stores of the muscle, basically from low carbing for an amount of duration you can refeed or "carb up" in order to reduce being flat/fill out, regain energy and then drop back down to lower levels to make more progress on a deficit.

Rinse and repeat, to eliminate stalling during a calorie deficit.

Ski

Yea mainly while on a cut, a refeed is mainly used to restore glycogen stores of the muscle, basically from low carbing for an amount of duration you can refeed or "carb up" in order to reduce being flat/fill out, regain energy and then drop back down to lower levels to make more progress on a deficit.

Rinse and repeat, to eliminate stalling during a calorie deficit.

Ski

Hahah thanks. Reason I was asking was cuz sometimes while lean bulking I do feel like cheating and eating without tracking my macros sometimes

Hahah thanks. Reason I was asking was cuz sometimes while lean bulking I do feel like cheating and eating without tracking my macros sometimes

I do leangains with IF and I love it. I also really love my refeed days. I take 2 days a week to change up my routine. 1 day, I do a refeed, but I still work out, and one day, I do a rest day but stick within my calorie count. I'm of course, always in a calorie deficit since I like to stay lean. IF has allowed me to look cut while staying lean and not feeling starved or like I need to eat so many times a day.

With MADF (Modified Alternate Day Fasting) you get to basically eat what you want 4 days a week, and three days, try to stay under 600 calories. So you only have to watch what you eat 3 days a week. Yeah, it's pretty great.

I do leangains with IF and I love it. I also really love my refeed days. I take 2 days a week to change up my routine. 1 day, I do a refeed, but I still work out, and one day, I do a rest day but stick within my calorie count. I'm of course, always in a calorie deficit since I like to stay lean. IF has allowed me to look cut while staying lean and not feeling starved or like I need to eat so many times a day.

With MADF (Modified Alternate Day Fasting) you get to basically eat what you want 4 days a week, and three days, try to stay under 600 calories. So you only have to watch what you eat 3 days a week. Yeah, it's pretty great.

600 calories?? D: that sounds scary. I don't think IF is for me tho hahah. Not even when I'm cutting, cuz it seems really too complicated/exhausting for something that you could do in just a regular calorie deficit. As of right now I'm trying to bulk up and gain strength so any deficit at all goes out of the window hahahh.

For the last while, I've been doing Intermittent Fasting, flexible dieting with High Intensity Interval Training. I love it. My body feels so much better. I eat all of my daily calories between 11-7 and that's it. Most times I am not even hungry by 11am.

View attachment 158416

Been doing LG IF also for the last couple of years. Its weird but I have more energy in the mornings, if I eat breakfast I feel sluggish- can't go back

Back