The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I've been doing some work at the gym, lately, and watching my calorie intake. 9 lbs. down; quite a bit to go, yet, but a man's gotta start somewhere, right?

Well, I have hit a brick wall..Back story. I was a paramedic and had a career ending back injury with nerve issues along with other problems. With all the meds I ballooned up to 340lbs, well that was the last time I weighed myself. I stopped weighing myself since it got a bit on the depressing side seeing that. Since then I have been eating good and walking and trying to ride my spin bike inside when my back allows. I am down to 235lbs. I keep fluctuating from 230-237..I can't break through 230 not matter what I do. I can't exercise like I want do to my back, I am eating great. I am at a loss here. Its been like this for 3-4 months now. My goal was to be at 205lbs. Any ideas for me?

I have found you can't guess. The lower bf% you get the harder it is to lose. We where not designed to walk around at 6% bf. Take a yr to lose it-that's 2-3 lbs/month and can be done doing a 400/500 cal deficit. Eat the foods you enjoy but I suggest tracking your intake using Fitday or myfittnesspal until you get really good at judging intake. Do what exercises you can do. Please post updates.

I have lost 1 and a half stone since October :yess: I started training earlier that than that, but that's the last time I had my weight checked by a professional. So I think I may have lost 2 stone all in all since I really knuckled down.

I'm a type 1 diabetic so, I guess that's why it comes off slowly, but I'm sill happy!

I'll be 39 in two weeks and I've never liked eating vegetables; I've eaten very little of them my entire life. I don't eat enough fruit either really. I decided that needed to change so I bought a juicer and I'm going all in. I'm going to start consuming stuff I would never have touched in the past like kale, celery, and pineapple. :yess:

Back