The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a day off then :D

Got some more vids coming when I get out of here! Can't stop won't stop, time to take the gold soon!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Well with the weights that is. :lol I woke up energetic so I felt like using that by doing something.

Right now I'm in the car in the gym parking lot with the rest of the early gym rats while the heavy rain is beating down our fogged up windshields. Gym doors should be opening up in 5 minutes.

A BG and Jessica in each hand, my back is jacked from yesterdays deadlifts or I would go heavier :(, next time! :)

[ame]https://youtu.be/PmwYHELqnQA[/ame]

I had to take 2 days off from a sore neck. It was not fun for me. I felt useless. :lol I was able to finally get back to the gym last night for some weights and a 5 min run back home. Was nice. I must say that I am noticing some definition in my arms. I like it.

Some pilates for me again this afternoon. Then possibly hard core pilates abs before bed, or the gym for some weights. Guess we'll see.

I would like to state that I am noticing a lot more definition in my arms. But for the most part (on all of my body) I notice it the most when I flex. Much more muscle then before. So I am looking forward to the day I can see/feel it without flexing.

Back