The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
randy-orton-wallpaper-2.jpg

This guy did it to his pec while I was there and cried out the door, he told the people at the gym that he was a celebrity and wanted a helicopter to come in.

I didn't know who the dude was at first whenever I first saw him, later someone told me he's a pro wrestler, Randy Orton etc...

He gives me head nods at the gym :lol, now that I've seen him on TV a few times he looks WAY bigger on the screen than in real life, he's more of a lean athletic guy as to where my build represents more like John Cena (<-- THAT dude I knew though as a pro wrestler :D) has.

Oh god Randy Orton? :slap No surprise there. I have some friends who are related to the Anoaʻi Samoan wrestling family and they always tell me good stories about wrestlers. I've heard many times that Orton is a big baby always b****ing and whining about something. But at least he acknowledges you Skiman whenever he sees you. That's a sign that he respects your physique and respects you as a bodybuilder. If you had a crappy body or if he thought you looked like a dork he probably wouldn't even acknowledge you. :lol

By the way you would really get along with John Cena. He always stops by at my gym when he's in town and he is a great guy and definitely massive in person.

GOD I love legs, it's SO much fun!!!! :monkey4

Who am I kidding? :lol :monkey2

I love legs, too. But not when it comes to having to exercise them. Tuesdays are now my day off from the gym so I am back at it tonight. Looking forward to it. I've got 9 lbs to go and then I will be completely focused on toning, with a bit of cardio mixed in. Right now it's the other way around.

Yep.

Hitting shoulders and tri's be back in a couple hours :rock

Hitting shoulders and tris to. Yeah I use to go to the Mr. Olympia all the time back in the day with my friends. Had some good times. The last one I went to is when Ronnie Coleman was dressed up like Moses and ****. :rotfl

Hitting shoulders and tris to. Yeah I use to go to the Mr. Olympia all the time back in the day with my friends. Had some good times. The last one I went to is when Ronnie Coleman was dressed up like Moses and ****. :rotfl
I remember this, he always had good stage presence and a routine :D

I have a question:
Im 24 years old, 5' 7'' and weigh 54-56kg I inherited pretty good genes from my dad who was a fitness freak (still is) so even without doing any gym work I have (as people say) a decent cut body, defined abs etc etc
However as much as Ive tried to gain mass, Ive never really managed. My girlfriend who is a doctor says I have a high BMR.

I eat quite a lot compared to others, and do 3 sets of 25 pushups and the same ab crunches everyday... but I dont see any weight gain, my weight remains constant... my eating habit is eating the normal food I have, but at a larger quantity.

Can anyone recommend me a diet chart, (without incorporating beef or pork, as they are too expensive and theres a lot of 'fundamentalist' hassle to buy them and bring them home)

Also, Im kinda averse to milk, cheese and butter and fine. But diary milk i JUST CANT keep down in my stomach. (which is weird as I used to drink milk everyday since I was a kid, somewhere around 15/16 this aversion towards milk developed)

Thanks :) any recommended exercises too would be welcome :wave

If you are not getting bigger you need to eat more. Eat chicken and fish. Lift weights. Your body needs a reason for more muscle which is why one would lift heavy. Before the scale use a fabric tape measure. See if you are gaining size/muscle and possobly losing bodyfat.

If you are not getting bigger you need to eat more. Eat chicken and fish. Lift weights. Your body needs a reason for more muscle which is why one would lift heavy. Before the scale use a fabric tape measure. See if you are gaining size/muscle and possibly losing bodyfat.

and opt for soya milk, if you are lactose intolerance.

Wheat bread and brown rice too, lots of it. Since you want to bulk up.

Thanks Ill try all that out! :) Also I do eat a lot of chicken and fish all the time, its the heavy weights I dont do... hmm maybe nows the time to join that neighborhood gym which Ive been planning to do for the last couple of years... never ended up joining as I always reasoned to myself Ill be tiring out myself even before I reach office for work (which drains everything by the time Im done with it at the end of the day :lol)

Also a friend had said to eat 2 boiled eggs a day without the yolk, I thought all the nutrition was in the yolk... how does that help?

Back