The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Squats and this...

001-31.jpg

Avocado
Spinach
Apple
protein powder
water

Protein powder is bad for you sir. The rest rock! :rock

Anyway, I am ripping up again for Mexico. Just went for a complete upper body wax. Man, I can't believe how girly some guys are. Waxing doesn't even hurt. Geez.

Anyway, I miss my Summer runs outside. Need to get my runs back up to where they used to be. Body fat is extremely low again, but I find without some fat on my frame, it makes me more tired.

Protein powder is bad for you sir. The rest rock! :rock

No, McDonalds, KFC, BK, taco bell, and partially hydrogenated oils are bad for you. Protein powder not so much. I know it isn't optimal but i'll take my chances since i eat clean on everything else.

No, McDonalds, KFC, BK, taco bell, and partially hydrogenated oils are bad for you. Protein powder not so much. I know it isn't optimal but i'll take my chances since i eat clean on everything else.

Whey protein has a lot of bad things in it. Just saying. I am stopping myself from taking it. I don't eat fastfood, and that's why I have an insane six pack. I am up in body weight from a few years ago and low in body fat. Gained almost another 10 lbs of muscle.

Cool!! thanks man. I need to order some more stuff in January. Update...I haven't put much muscle mass on, but I have dropped 21 pounds since September. My arms aren't getting bigger, but they are getting pretty damned solid. My weak spot is still my shoulders as they haven't changed much at all. I'm trying some behind the back cable lateral raises lately, and they seem to really give me a good workout.

Shoulders are the weirdest part of the body along with calves to get bigger in size, I would literally have to be there in person and make them go through the workouts in order to understand.

90% train them completely wrong.

I've went from teens of 12-13 inch calves to about 18-18.5 now along with a 65+ inch span on the shoulders with these methods. I hope to be wide as a barn door by the time I'm LaMelnik's age. :lecture

Back