The Sexiest Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iyiyiyiyi

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I am happy to see some new creative HS after loads of recast HS...

Sorry that my photo taking skill is really sux and hopefully the original photos will be released soon.

Here we go~ K-Hobby Present - The Sexiest Man

Definitely looks like clooney to me, but the skintone needs to be more tan to get the clooney look.

Will this be a full figure or just a headsculpt? If the skintone gets darkened I'd pick this up.

Definitely looks like clooney to me, but the skintone needs to be more tan to get the clooney look.

Will this be a full figure or just a headsculpt? If the skintone gets darkened I'd pick this up.

This will be a headsculpt only, maybe we will launch a few full figures later.

The skintone should be darkened, it looks pale due to strong spotlight :)

The official photos will be released soon~

This will be a headsculpt only, maybe we will launch a few full figures later.

The skintone should be darkened, it looks pale due to strong spotlight :)

The official photos will be released soon~

Great, thanks for the update. He'll look perfect with the correct skintone. I'll be picking this sculpt up for an Ocean's 13 figure.

Man, what a misleading title.

Dramatic_exit_gif.gif

I thought you guys made a thread dedicated to me..to my shock it is of some weird headsculpt that sort of looks like George Clooney

Is there even a demand for Clooney anymore [if there ever was]?
I remember various versions from 5-10 years ago when he was all over, but now? :huh

There have been request for a head sculpt that was in line with his Gecko character from From Dusk till Dawn. I don't know if anyone want one from The Descendants.:dunno

Ahhh, I keep forgetting he was in FDTD. I picked up the ITPT version and the 3 Kings headsets back in the day. I think thats enough Clooney for one lifetime. One of them will eventually wind up as a Peacemaker custom.

Nice pics of the "sexiest man" (well not as sexy as all the studs on this board :lol).

Would still like him to be more tan, but still a big improvement.

Back