The SDCC '08 Loot Haul Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought there already was one of these, but I couldn't find it. :huh

Anyway, I snapped some pics of some (not all... damn, there was SO MUCH swag this year... like a gazillion bags, pins, etc) of the stuff I came back from San Diego with after sorting some of it:

HEROES stuff:
collectibles_01_heroes.jpg

DEXTER stuff:
collectibles_02_dexter.jpg

WATCHMEN stuff:
collectibles_03_watchmen.jpg

Signed books (Trick R Treat signed by Michael Dougherty, Clone Wars signed by Jason Fry, Serpo TPB signed by writer & artist, Watchmen TPB signed by Dave Gibbons, and 30 Days SDCC Ex comic signed by Steve Niles):
collectibles_04_signedbooks.jpg

And that TRICK R TREAT book kicks so much ass. That movie needs to come out NOW!

Miscellaneous SDCC Exclusives and collectibles:
collectibles_05_misccoll.jpg

A pile of Misc. swag (note new Action Figure Digest with the SSC Vader 12" on the cover. Damn how did they ever keep that under wraps):
collectibles_06_miscswag.jpg

My favorite freebie item in the pic: The metal ammo case painted up like a clone trooper to promote "The Clone Wars".

Posters:
collectibles_07_posters.jpg

Come on everyone, post yours. Though I'm not sure there is enough bandwidth on the internet to host pics of the Cummins haul. :horror

I thought the Trick 'r Treat book was not out yet? Mine is on pre-order.:confused:

It may not be officially released yet, but they were selling them at the show at the Insight Editions booth.

You got both the Spock and Kirk posters-- cool. I thought they were giving those away randomly-- did you just happen to get lucky or did you trade/buy them from someone there?

You got both the Spock and Kirk posters-- cool. I thought they were giving those away randomly-- did you just happen to get lucky or did you trade/buy them from someone there?

I got all four! They gave them out at random, but if you asked for a certain color (really nicely) they usually would give it to you if they had that color available at the time.

I got all four! They gave them out at random, but if you asked for a certain color (really nicely) they usually would give it to you if they had that color available at the time.

Awesome--- Do you have the space to put them all up together to form the ST symbol?

Sunday afternoon you could pretty much get any/all you wanted, they didn't want to take anything home.

Everybody was doing that, Fox was putting their awesome poster tubes up on the freebie table just to get them out of their booth. We had to play line tag for a couple hours to get our tubes on Thursday.

Sunday afternoon you could pretty much get any/all you wanted, they didn't want to take anything home.

Everybody was doing that, Fox was putting their awesome poster tubes up on the freebie table just to get them out of their booth. We had to play line tag for a couple hours to get our tubes on Thursday.

Fox was putting the tubes out at the freebies table as early as Friday I believe...

I don't know how you cross country guys do it, bravo.

My skills were not what they once were. I literally brought home like 4 things from SDCC

Back