The Return of HAPPY, I hope!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAPPYBOY

Seat cushion Pimp
Reaction score
I have had the worst 2 weeks of my life here. After 18 years of marriage and 3 beautiful girls, my wife and I seperated a couple of weeks ago. My world had ended and my life was in quite a mess for a bit. I was alone and lost in this world for awhile.
Good news though, or so I hope. We have decided that what we have may not be a perfect life, but it is much closer to being that when we are together. So we are back together and working very hard to make things seem normal again for all of our sakes. Man, what a scary thing to have gone through, but hopefully in the end it will make us realize how much we really love each other and make us stronger for it.
Just wanted to share with you all, you are my surragate family and my escape from all the craziness life can bring and I have missed my visits here. I hope to get back to being my frequent self soon. Many thanks to a select few who knew my situation and were concerned about me and let me know, you helped more than any words could ever say.
Now, back to the Freakiness!

GOOD ****ING LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate this things!!! But Hopefully it made you and your wife stronger!!!! I Hope for the best in your life!!!!!!! And Bring on the HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock

Happy, if you don't mind my asking, what living arrangements did you make during those 2 weeks of separation? How were your 3 girls handled during these times?

I'm so glad you are working it out and I wish you the best HB! You know we care and do miss you in the chatroom nightly with your upbeat words. :)

Good luck HappyBoy. I hope things work out between the two of you. I bet your girls are happier. :rock

Happy, if you don't mind my asking, what living arrangements did you make during those 2 weeks of separation? How were your 3 girls handled during these times?

Heh, well if you could call it living, I went to a friends cabin for those terrible weeks. The 2 oldest girls were fine, but my 7 year old was devasted. Hopefully she will soon forget the sadness she endured and we can all get back to HAPPY times again.
Thanks everyone!!

I'm so glad you're back Happy!!:chew

Hopefully you an your wife can find love again and I hope your kids won't be to much affected by this "bump" on he road...

Hey HAPPY, I hope everything works out for you and your family. Everyone at SSC has been wondering where you were and are happy that HAPPY is back!

That's terrible but it's good to hear your both working on making it work, good luck to you.

Thanks for the kind thoughts everyone. It is getting more comfortable every day and things are getting back to feeling natural at home. If nothing else good came from this, at least we know now how much we really do need and care for one another. And those beautiful smiles make the world a much HAPPIER place. Thanks again to all my Freaky Friends, you guys and gals rock!!

I am going through a break period myself. I love my girlfriend and she loves me... but yeah.. God I hope we can get things fixed up in a week... I have been very fortunate to have some good friends on here to help me through this, and even luckier to have friends and family in my city that care so much to see me through this ordeal.

So Happy Boy, with that said, I hope the best for both of us. I want to be a Happy Boy soon again.

I miss my baby.

*hugs Happy Boy*

Back