The Ren_dog Experience!-Jimi Hendrix: Doc Holliday- Freddie Mercury!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Ren_dog Experience!-Jimi Hendrix: Rainman Doc Holliday" IM YOUR HUCKLEBERRY"

Great pics man ;)

Re: The Ren_dog Experience!-Jimi Hendrix: Rainman Doc Holliday" IM YOUR HUCKLEBERRY"

What a great tribute to Robin Williams. Popeye. Thank you MG, Robbie the Painter & Geewhiz Customs.

Re: The Ren_dog Experience!-Jimi Hendrix: Doc Holliday" IM YOUR HUCKLEBERRY" : Popeye

Wow!!! Really like the look of that Popeye and you're right it is a great tribute to Robin Williams. :clap

Re: The Ren_dog Experience!-Jimi Hendrix: Doc Holliday" IM YOUR HUCKLEBERRY" : Popeye

I rearranged my Top Shelf. In some cases it takes 6 months, 1 year and sometimes 2 years to complete a Custom figure. Im just Blown away by the Amazing Artist that give us what we want in 1/6 scale figures.:clap

Re: The Ren_dog Experience!-Jimi Hendrix: Doc Holliday- Popeye- Top Shelf Update

Great collection bro!

Re: The Ren_dog Experience!-Jimi Hendrix: Doc Holliday- Popeye- Top Shelf Update

JOHN WICK.:yess: Iminime Sculpt Modded by The Very Talented Jacob Rahmier with permission from Mr.X. Paint up By Galacticustoms.

I rearranged my Top Shelf. In some cases it takes 6 months, 1 year and sometimes 2 years to complete a Custom figure. Im just Blown away by the Amazing Artist that give us what we want in 1/6 scale figures.:clap

That is an amazing top shelf sir

Re: The Ren_dog Experience!-Jimi Hendrix: Doc Holliday- Popeye- John Wick!

Top shelf indeed! Amazing custom collection! :clap

Back