The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not surprised. SSC really set themselves up for failure. I mean, there were a lot of pieces that they scheduled to be released right around February-March.

Oh well. It's not like this is anything new. I've learned to take the "it gets here when it gets here" attitude in this hobby. You might do well to do the same. :)

I'm not surprised. SSC really set themselves up for failure. I mean, there were a lot of pieces that they scheduled to be released right around February-March.

Oh well. It's not like this is anything new. I've learned to take the "it gets here when it gets here" attitude in this hobby. You might do well to do the same. :)

You are correct and I should not be surprised at all as this has been a pattern with Sideshow for the longest time. For on now I will just assume a particular figure or sculpt will be available on average about 3 Months later than the Month they originally display. The good news for me is that I will now have extra money for not having to pay my final rather expensive flex payment next Month. Christmas shopping (mostly for myself,lol) kinda killed my bank account. Still though I was really looking forward to having this big Sculpt sometime very early next year.

I'm the same way. I have so much on order I just forget about it until I get the 30 day notice. Then I start paying attention

Got the delay email as well. It actually worked out good in my case as I'll be in Italy at the time and will be shipping right when I get back :yess:

Chris

You are correct and I should not be surprised at all as this has been a pattern with Sideshow for the longest time. For on now I will just assume a particular figure or sculpt will be available on average about 3 Months later than the Month they originally display. The good news for me is that I will now have extra money for not having to pay my final rather expensive flex payment next Month. Christmas shopping (mostly for myself,lol) kinda killed my bank account. Still though I was really looking forward to having this big Sculpt sometime very early next year.

I'm the same way. I have so much on order I just forget about it until I get the 30 day notice. Then I start paying attention

:hi5: and :hi5:

Yeah, I'm looking forward to some pics of this thing too.

When this piece first went up for PO, it was listed as a Limited Edition piece. A few months ago, Sideshow finally posted the ES at a low 300. That just sweetened the deal for those that are getting it.

I have a sideshow originals coupon from the Frozen Dead pf. I'm currently torn between PO'ing the Reaper or using some sideshow points to PO the Sauron Pf. Hmmmmm!?

Well, after debating on this for what seemed like forever! I clicked the order button.
I really like this, it will go great with my other dead/horror PF's I like the 300 ES and with the $100.00 off coupon. I had to do it! :clap

Last edited:
Well, after debating on this for what seemed like forever! I clicked the order button.
I really like this, it will go great with my other dead/horror PF's I like the 300 ES and with the $100.00 off coupon. I had to do it! :clap

Gratz...I looks like a truly unique and beautiful piece

I'm pretty sure that the coupons recieved from a Sideshow Originals purchase can only be used towards another Sideshow Original piece. I have used a couple in the past when pre-ordering the Frozen Dead and Jack The Ripper...nice little perk for supporting that line. I suppose it would'nt hurt to ask SS. Sorry I cannot offer a more definitive answer.

Good choice. This will have a demanding presence

i am surprised sideshow hasnt cancelled this yet, from the es it's clear very few ordered this and given the extremely high cost it will take to make it, i doubt it's worthwhile for sideshow.

I don't know how many ordered it, but it's safe to say less than 300 people have so far. I'm sure SS's sculptor had a great time conceptualizing it so it was worthwhile from an artistic point, maybe not something you're interested in but it has a market.

i am surprised sideshow hasnt cancelled this yet, from the es it's clear very few ordered this and given the extremely high cost it will take to make it, i doubt it's worthwhile for sideshow.

Even though this is on the expensive side, it's pretty cool and at 300 pieces, I'm sure it will get sold. Heck, I probably would have ordered one if my Sideshow Originals codes didn't expire. :slap

Back