The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Grim Reaper The Dead

First time seeing this looks cool, l don't care for the pose though.

You just described how I feel about 95% of Sideshow's PFs.

Still, inexplicable that this wasn't up for Spooktacular. I can understand the let down, for sure.

First one in a long time, at least.

Wasn't much horror stuff at all, actually. :(

Well, I am newbie here, so I didn't saw the actual pictures of the item till today. I was hoping that the piece was equal to the pictures on the story behind them, but I am very dissapointed right now :(

I don't know if I like the pose of the piece, I would really love to see the piece with the same pose as in the story, with the skull in hand, but since it is now, I don't know if I will buy it :(

Am I out of line for thinking that this piece isn't "The Dead"?

I kinda feel like "The Dead" is just Zombie...I don't see Grim as a zombie...am I wrong on this?

At least by the end of the year, right? :dunno

Maybe they're waiting so they can surprise us with Walrusman instead. :yess:

The satisfaction of having a 1/6 Walrusman would take away the sting of having to wait so long for this to go up. He is a must buy for all serious collectors.

I haven't even decided if I'm definitely going to get this. I need to know if I can afford it first.

Me too. I hate not knowing whether it's even worth the trouble of anticipating something.

After seeing it in person at Comic Con, I can safely say it is well worth the anticipation... now if I can just find a way to afford it! :gah:

If the price is ridiculous, my excitement may turn out to be a waste of energy. Do you have an idea of what the damage will be?

I just don't get why they haven't put it up for pre-order yet. The proto looked finished at SDCC and that was 6 months ago :dunno

Back