The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so glad SS changed it from OE to 300 (per the original mobile phone page). Gives hope for these LSFs. Hopefully Galacticus and Hulk will get edition sizes and the statues will be numbered.

damn, see what happens when SS puts an ES on something, now I feel like I have to order before it sells out :lol. I won't because no retailers offer it, but I'm still hoping I can get this down the line.

Now I am going to order one, can't wait, 300 is a great edition size for this, the other LSF's should have similar numbers. Depending on the price of each LSF, 150-400 for each is a great edition size. Keep it up Sideshow.

Hello Gentlemen , Long time from my last Visit Here, But I want to share with you the Process images for the Grim Reaper Figure, My Favorite Project ever So far :yess:
Tom Guilliland and Sideshow Team gave me the Chance to collaborated in this Project and I'm Very Gratefull for that.
Personally this Line is itself my favorite one, a lot of team work creating concepts and cool character or version Characters.

Hope don't take wrong that I add a link from another Forum: https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=129429&page=2

Thanks and regards
Martin

Hello Gentlemen , Long time from my last Visit Here, But I want to share with you the Process images for the Grim Reaper Figure, My Favorite Project ever So far :yess:
Tom Guilliland and Sideshow Team gave me the Chance to collaborated in this Project and I'm Very Gratefull for that.
Personally this Line is itself my favorite one, a lot of team work creating concepts and cool character or version Characters.

Hope don't take wrong that I add a link from another Forum: https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=129429&page=2

Thanks and regards
Martin

Damn Martin, I honestly love your sculpts, The details on it look amazing. Really looking forward for this piece and also ARH Angel of Death.

I really am digging the great sword (sideshow needs better shots of it)
Shock and awe of the tiny details you added and making this piece well worth the price as well, it might be a shipping nightmare with those limbs . This will make an excellent present for myself around Christmas.

Just saw this...WOW...would love to have him pointing next to 1/4 Sauron showing him the way........................................
sideshow_sauron.jpg

Last edited:
This statue looks so rad! Really want this piece, hope its available for a while. Cant factor it into my budget at the moment and having a $200 NRD is a pretty big commitment.

This statue looks so rad! Really want this piece, hope its available for a while. Cant factor it into my budget at the moment and having a $200 NRD is a pretty big commitment.

Don't wait too long. This piece went from being an open edition to an ES of 300. :panic:

love this piece... just don't know how to fit it into the scheme of things...

Just ordered this on my phone with a 5 payment flexpay plan, but it does something odd on my order log.

Order Summary
Date Placed: 2012-10-02 05:03:23
Subtotal: $999.99
Tax (Est.): $0.00
Flexpay Schedule:
CURRENT FLEXPAY SCHEDULE
NRD (Today) $200.00
Aug 15, 2012 $160.00
Sep 15, 2012 $160.00
Oct 15, 2012 $160.00
Nov 15, 2012 $160.00
Dec 15, 2012 $159.99
*Final Payment does not include shipping or taxes.
Ship (Est.): Your current total includes estimated shipping of $0.00. Contact us for a firm ship cost. [Click Here]
Current Total: $999.99

Just ordered this on my phone with a 5 payment flexpay plan, but it does something odd on my order log.

Order Summary
Date Placed: 2012-10-02 05:03:23
Subtotal: $999.99
Tax (Est.): $0.00
Flexpay Schedule:
CURRENT FLEXPAY SCHEDULE
NRD (Today) $200.00
Aug 15, 2012 $160.00
Sep 15, 2012 $160.00
Oct 15, 2012 $160.00
Nov 15, 2012 $160.00
Dec 15, 2012 $159.99
*Final Payment does not include shipping or taxes.
Ship (Est.): Your current total includes estimated shipping of $0.00. Contact us for a firm ship cost. [Click Here]
Current Total: $999.99

Must be a problem with their mobile site.
Regular PC site has a maximum of just 3 Flexpay payments, ending in December.

Back